Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R u connected to the sql?
What do you mean? Do not understand.
The server is running, everything is working fine. All connections are stable and correct.And if you register an account through the site, then the ability to create SUM and RF opens immediately.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean? Do not understand.
The server is running, everything is working fine. All connections are stable and correct.And if you register an account through the site, then the ability to create SUM and RF opens immediately.

Check the folder named sql actual script inside rf sum.sql

1. someone know how to remove specific item from droplist of monster?
2. also someone know how to change the item prices in the personal shop? (i want it will be in credit and not in jewels)
3. how can I edit the cash shop? trying to figure it out...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all!

Sometimes the game freezes, writes that you need to close the chest, although it is closed and a bunch of bugs appear in the game. If you try to restart, the client freezes, only restarting the server helps.Who knows what it is and what to do about it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i have this problem! I use the guide from the video, everythings is ok but i can't log to the game

DragonSeth - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What did you guys put in the config file for Essential Tools in the SQL Adress section? I can't connect to SQL. Tried the SQL instance name, tried (local), tried the ip, tried the IP\SQL Instance name. Enabled Name pipes and TCP in sql config. Still can't connect to SQL with Essential Tools.

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i have this problem! I use the guide from the video, everythings is ok but i can't log to the game

i've found the error, some archives from the config of sql are with another passwords, i haved to put mine password, i think that you have to mention that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all!

Drop disappears and you can not enter the game. Restarting the server helps. Who knows what the matter is?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u explain a little more?

Unfortunately no more details. At some point, loot stops falling from monsters. The inventory does not work, when you try to exit the game, it says "Close the wault". I close it through Alt + F4, but I can’t go in anymore. After entering the password, the game freezes. There is nothing in the logs, as if the server just closed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately no more details. At some point, loot stops falling from monsters. The inventory does not work, when you try to exit the game, it says "Close the wault". I close it through Alt + F4, but I can’t go in anymore. After entering the password, the game freezes. There is nothing in the logs, as if the server just closed.
actually I don't know what the problem can be...
what the lastest file that u touch ?

- - -Updated- - -

2. also someone know how to change the item prices in the personal shop? (i want it will be in credit and not in jewels)
3. how can I edit the cash shop? trying to figure it out..
Wing3MixMaxRate set on 70% but in the chaos goblin write it 3% . a bug?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got 2 bugs.
1. chaos machine when creating 3rd wings not sync with config of chaosmix precent.
2. in Maya hand kanturu event, when you go up next to the boss it teleport you back to lorencia.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
got 2 bugs.
1. chaos machine when creating 3rd wings not sync with config of chaosmix precent.
2. in Maya hand kanturu event, when you go up next to the boss it teleport you back to lorencia.

works fine to me 100%
[Wings]
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Maximum success rate of Feather of Condor chaos combination, percentage, 1-100 | -1 For Default Success Rate
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FeatherOfCondorMaxRate = 100

;-- Maximum success rate of 2nd Wings chaos combination, percentage, 1-100 | -1 For Default Success Rate
Wing2MixMaxRate = 100

;-- Maximum success rate of 2.5 (Monster) Wings chaos combination, percentage, 1-100 | -1 For Default Success Rate
Wing25MixMaxRate = 100

;-- Maximum success rate of 3rd Wings chaos combination, percentage, 1-100 | -1 For Default Success Rate
Wing3MixMaxRate = 100

;-- Maximum success rate of Cape of Lord chaos combination, percentage, 1-100 | -1 For Default Success Rate
CapeOfLordMixMaxRate = 100

at 35%

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wing 2.5 chaos goblin is not working on me? anyone knows how to fix it?

This was the only reason I logged on was to patch this issue. I uploaded a patch. Thank you for notice.

got 2 bugs.

Okay,

1:The chaosmix is working fine. What your seeing on the client side is just a visual. You should look at the GameServer logs and you'll see it's working fine.

[Image:1] With: 100 Success Rate
yBV97En - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

[Image:2 ] With: 1 Success Rate
TWiwEhQ - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Yes your right but this is a simple fix with world editor. Use this world40 instead of the current world40 in the client as this fixed the issue for me.

Good luck everyone.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to run BattleCore successfully without DataServer_B.exe crashing? I've looked thru the topic, found a re-compiled version of it but I'm still not able to run it. DataServer_B.exe runs fine to start with but after I run the Gameserver.exe for BattleCore, I just get a don't send error for DataServer_B.exe. Please help.

Great work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was the only reason I logged on was to patch this issue. I uploaded a patch. Thank you for notice.

Okay,

1:The chaosmix is working fine. What your seeing on the client side is just a visual. You should look at the GameServer logs and you'll see it's working fine.

2. Yes your right but this is a simple fix with world editor. Use this world40 instead of the current world40 in the client as this fixed the issue for me.

Good luck everyone.
tnx about the 2nd answer!
but I didnt understand how to fix the first problem :(
please explain a little more :)

glad to see you back! DragonSeth

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay,

Good luck everyone.
Glad to see you here bro! DragonSeth
tnx about the 2nd answer. but I didnt understand how to fix the first problem (visual mix rate at chaos goblin), how to edit the mix.bmd?
also have couple of question's for you:
3. how can I edit the cash shop? trying to figure it out..

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
fCXBpBs - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

hello anyone knows where can i find the .OZJ of this interface in the client? cant find it :*:, on Data\Interface only shows the old s6 interface.

Attachments

Back