Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no idea guys what have you done to your server setups, as it looks like you are going through some basic mistakes not even mention that it is all basic stuff, don't get me wrong, I am not experience shaming anyone, but this is the case where if you don't know something it is good time to use RZ resources(search bar) and look it up, read it, learn it and come back here when there is an actual error or problem in the actual release. Why am I being a bit harsh now? Because I have been running these files for almost a year now and haven't come across any problems you guys have this makes me come to conclusion that it is well... Your own fault in one waybor another.... Also do you even know what are you doing when asking for source? Do you even know what to do with it? Do you even know what that is and how to to work with its language? Or you just shouting it out loud thinking that it will give you all of the options you like by just setting 1 from 0? Please be reasonable here... Rant's over.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no idea guys what have you done to your server setups, as it looks like you are going through some basic mistakes not even mention that it is all basic stuff, don't get me wrong, I am not experience shaming anyone, but this is the case where if you don't know something it is good time to use RZ resources(search bar) and look it up, read it, learn it and come back here when there is an actual error or problem in the actual release. Why am I being a bit harsh now? Because I have been running these files for almost a year now and haven't come across any problems you guys have this makes me come to conclusion that it is well... Your own fault in one waybor another.... Also do you even know what are you doing when asking for source? Do you even know what to do with it? Do you even know what that is and how to to work with its language? Or you just shouting it out loud thinking that it will give you all of the options you like by just setting 1 from 0? Please be reasonable here... Rant's over.

So... maybe if Your server on this file work perfectly give screenshot with that monsters on Your Arena map! Give short mobie how Your Dark Raven gain Exp lvl by lvl. It’s easy talk about something when have files with ready settings and only click „run” at startup application. Indeed ready files have ready spawns in Arena but we talk about something other than You think. Ou BTW on that servers when something not work GM’s usually disable fault function... So... yes then Your server work nice. Bless You.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Blood castle full of bags (wings not showing but cheracter flying. bc+7 moving to lorencia. master lvl only +8 entry no metter youre lvl)
2) kanturu event maya not working there is nathing and cheracter moves to lorencia)
3) wing of devil and angel +15 vissual bag
4)Roomy event not working
5) speed not working norm cheracter very slow casting
anyone have Database update next server file update or have a good client please
?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I config to spawn some monsters from AIDA map to ARENA map, but their visual turn into Bull Fighter instead? Any idea why? @DragonSeth - Thanks!

Map: Arena
Spawn type : 1 - multi~spawn

p/s: Others are working fine such as monsters from Atlans, Tarkan, Icarus, Kundun Map, Chaos Catsle Map, etc.. but Aida, Crywolfs, Barracks are not working.

Sorry, I no longer work on MU. Just wanted to upload a patch to fix chaos machine issues .

But I don't know why the mobs do this. It wasn't on purpose as others have said. Certain mobs will do this. Some I do know if there connected to a certain event. (Like nightmare) for an example it will use bull fighter model.

Tested leveling Dark Raven & Dark Horse as well. and they both work for me. Even relog and levels stay the same. And I also tried leveling them together at the same time still no issue on my end.

1) Blood castle full of bags (wings not showing but cheracter flying. bc+7 moving to lorencia. master lvl only +8 entry no metter youre lvl)
2) kanturu event maya not working there is nathing and cheracter moves to lorencia)
3) wing of devil and angel +15 vissual bag
4)Roomy event not working
5) speed not working norm cheracter very slow casting
anyone have Database update next server file update or have a good client please
?

1) Disable your GM Status. When I last played Blood Castle I didn't face issues. If your getting knock back then just modify the .att file

2) Works for me and others.

3) Might wanna explain "Visual Bug" if your talking about the golden glow or glow. Just modify
glow.bmd tested both wings and there fine.

4) Works for me.

5) This solution was made to fix visual issues.

Anyways, Good luck everyone with your servers!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.wings efect was GM problem yes its now woks
2.kanturu event again not working there is nathing only clouds and when i go ahead i appear lorencia
3.can you share me youre glow.bmd ?
4. speed ( i used 32500 stats can can i speed up little bit?)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. (Chaosbox Question) how to edit mix.bmd in order to see the correct % (Server and Client) / 2. Bot[Store] not working !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I no longer work on MU. Just wanted to upload a patch to fix chaos machine issues .

But I don't know why the mobs do this. It wasn't on purpose as others have said. Certain mobs will do this. Some I do know if there connected to a certain event. (Like nightmare) for an example it will use bull fighter model.

Tested leveling Dark Raven & Dark Horse as well. and they both work for me. Even relog and levels stay the same. And I also tried leveling them together at the same time still no issue on my end.

1) Disable your GM Status. When I last played Blood Castle I didn't face issues. If your getting knock back then just modify the .att file

3) Might wanna explain "Visual Bug" if your talking about the golden glow or glow. Just modify

4) Works for me.

Damn... about Dark Raven and Horse... maybe it’s my client problem? But client I downloaded from this thread... BTW Blood Castle 8 in my settings GM character after enter BC have no wings... but I not tested flying because have fenrir... so I must test it.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) blood castle wisual bag was GM problem without gm its work norm.
2) maya event bag was Client wordl 40 problem now its works
3) ruumy i do not khnow its not fully working
4) I found another bug pls help with ilusion template when event starts me and my party mamber throws in loren markrt and event not working. maybe this like many other things is the fault of the client?
5) can anyone gave me glowe with devil and angel wings wisual bug solved?
6) maybe Someone can uploud updated client ?
I fouind new very easy way to solve VISUAL BAG with intel VGA

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still stuck at 2 problem.
1. chaos mix.bmd
2. also the cash shop? I still didnt understand how to build it, can some1 please share an video how to build and place it inside the server? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe someone has a corrected client, it is a wonderful server with many visual client bugs. maybe someone make a good client pls share me too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonSeth

1. how to edit chaos mix.bmd

2. Item Quest not drop in monster (Silver Valkyrie)!!!

2.1 (img > )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NVM- fixed everything myself

thank you so much for this <3 my first time

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

4) Works for me.

Your server is extremly amazing !!!May i ask a please to share source of this server, i need to do customize some function to serverThank you so much !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir, in IGC.DataServer, when I open, it won't start, or just loading until No Responding, how to solve this?

You could share your screenshot, maybe someone can help you easier.
Anyway, did you watch video on how to config server at 1st page ?
Follow it and i think it will help !

Hi guy, i'm just newbie with MU.

I have a problem with custom Wing and i hope you guy can help me :

I added Rune Wing ( added 1 .bmd and 3 or 4 texture file into client ).

1. Now Wing has appear but the effect is not correct. It's not transparent as usual.
I generated customwing.bmd and customeffect.bmd also.
Actually , i don't understand the value on custom effect file so i can not modify it for Rune Wing.
Am i missing some file or must add right value into custom effect file ?

Sq6s3Pq - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

2. The other problem is when look from behind , some parts is missing as the picture
It confused me a lot

Anyone faced same issue ? Please share your ideas

MxGnB73 - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
oqefAEx - [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I set max rese 70 and after need to do Grand reset when i makeing Grand reset from site Almost everything is fine but when i entering game there is no Grand reset point and Doesn't show in the game that I have a Grand Reset and after grand reset must gave 8 point per lvl but not working. i alsoo make reward for grand reset Webcoins and this is working fine after grand reset It gives me webcoins. do you have any idea? maybe MuServer Does not have GRAND RESET system or maybe database need changes or webfile need config? pls halpe if enyone can
One client where not Grand reset frame is this this client downloaded from here and second client where is grand reset frame i doenload from another site what can i do ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really? U edit CashShop? Man I envy U! But I have this files online too, now I try config DMN CMS for it and slowly, slowly go to finish, I can't set status server because I have DynDNS, but website must have IP in setup panel, but i believe that I can solve this problem, but return to subject, if U can please check Dark Raven and Dark Horse... for me no gain Exp during DL no have about 1000 points of Command, then Dark Raven start gain Exp, but... when he have about 41 level and i relog then start from 1, but at last he gain immediatly 70 lvl (really? 70? how I remember on global was 50 but doesn`t matter) and then server remember this lvl and then is ok, after Dark Raven (if he gain 70 lvl) Darf Horse start gain exp :p
can edit the cash shop item now :) but there is mismatch between server & client item code, need do more test/research

AbS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, does anyone have problems with the EGCN.Essential Tools? I just can't run it, there is no error, nothing appears on the screen, the tray icon shows up for a couple seconds then disappears.

I tried MuMaker but keep getting this error: "System.ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 35."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, does anyone have problems with the EGCN.Essential Tools? I just can't run it, there is no error, nothing appears on the screen, the tray icon shows up for a couple seconds then disappears.

I tried MuMaker but keep getting this error: "System.ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 35."

Hi, you must delete "N" at the tool name.
It should be "EGC.Essential..." only and it will run.

I don't know why we faced this weire error , but it work like a charm :laugh:

Back