Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Core-Hotel.com Revcms edit [LEAK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh i'm sorry. I think i locked the file so if you upload it there has to be a pw? Or did you rob and kyle make a new pass. Jw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download R63 SWFS and Phoenix 3.11.0 emulator?

Its not a big deal -.-

Begging for money?
O lord, this is wrong too see.
I've got money? LMAO u fail bro

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love how the highest level of percentage of credits is to you, however all you did was release. Although, if it wasn't for the creator (Kryptos?) you wouldn't be here posting it now. *Sigh*

Everyone is just ripping. Why not something new?! That would be exciting!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love how the highest level of percentage of credits is to you, however all you did was release. Although, if it wasn't for the creator (Kryptos?) you wouldn't be here posting it now. *Sigh*

Everyone is just ripping. Why not something new?! That would be exciting!

The highest level is for Kryptos yes, and i like how i did the edits and i didnt get any credits. And Academic, this isnt a rip. They got it when my tech transferred the file over to them so Femq could edit it up and fix some exploits. but Femq gave it to Horns to release it. So.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The highest level is for Kryptos yes, and i like how i did the edits and i didnt get any credits. And Academic, this isnt a rip. They got it when my tech transferred the file over to them so Femq could edit it up and fix some exploits. but Femq gave it to Horns to release it. So.

Whatever it may be, rip or not a rip. I'm referring to re-releasing full CMSs and turning out only a couple things are edited and then once it edited (nothing) they credit themselves the highest, however, what they did, was of no significance at all. This annoys me.

I'm making a CMS now and I am having the most fun ever, because its my own ideas and my own findings. I know exactly what every function does and where it is, and I know how they operate in terms of every exact line of code, because its mine.

Don't know how to manipulate a programming language or a piece of cod? Then learn, instead of destroying the community. Please.

I don't like being up myself, but take a leaf out of my book. Create something unique, don't re-invent the wheel.

/rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back