[RELEASE] Custom FrontEnd

it is easy to change the frontend ?
Yes and no. I never released the .FLA files for this so its impossible to edit its source, but if you have a .SWF decompiler you can edit the images like the backgroun, logos etc

I'm releasing a newer FrontEnd soon, this time with a HUD and loadscreen.
 
it is easy to change the frontend ?

Yes and no. I never released the .FLA files for this so its impossible to edit its source, but if you have a .SWF decompiler you can edit the images like the backgroun, logos etc

I'm releasing a newer FrontEnd soon, this time with a HUD and loadscreen.

Everything is easy, just gain knowledge, engage.
it took me a long time to learn about the flash, the why of each things.
I made in photoshop this project, and I have it ready in flash, with some problems that I'm still correct over time.
e difficult is creativity, so I create just for me.

The Unknown - [RELEASE] Custom FrontEnd - RaGEZONE Forums

<< Is working!


In-game progress
Kuv1fGB - [RELEASE] Custom FrontEnd - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Back