Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not only 44405.

All port in Config.ini must be unblock

Code:
[Commands]
v0v        = [B]55960[/B] 1
v1v        = [B]55962[/B] 2
v2v        = /p[B]55970[/B] /ca127.0.0.1 /cp[B]55557[/B]
v3v        =
v4v        = 127.0.0.1
v5v        = 127.0.0.1
v6v        =
v7v        =
v8v        =
v9v        = 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55962 [B]55919[/B]
v10v        = 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 [B]55901[/B]

why you need to open almost all of the ports there.. do you want to get hack:?::?:

the ports that should be open only is the 44405, 55901 and 55919

How create new account?
because i have stupid error always...

try using this

hope that helps

YeG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work
Congratulations

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do anybody have got a main with a big items limit? Or some offsets, I can't find anywhere. Please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helow can i ask? what PC system requirement needed in this server?
im just a newbie... hehehe
i try this server to make it work..

thx for sharing..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please ppl take a read to the complete thread. I could see a lot of questions that were answered pages ago.
Frequently Questions
¿Why Cash Shop is running bad or give an error like fail binded port?
Because you set bad ips or put a port that is using. Please use your wan IP, although 127.0.0.1 works perfectly for me. You have to run Shatter´s fix.

The server have 21335487 bugs, zen is very high, twisting slash can be used with no weapon, 50% of DL skills doesn´t works,etc etc etc.
First of all, if you found a BUG, don´t ask here directly, first read all topic if someone had same problem and found any solutions.
Second, starting to explain the nature of problems, the zen is high because the 99% of ppl who mades the server did with 9999 exp. It´s obviously that zen will be high.
Third, twisting slash bug can be fix for all of you. Only you have to use IMAGINATION. The problem is on skill.bmd. And 1 thing in GS.
Fourth, for all ppl who said that DL skills doesn´t found, I have to say that you are wrong. Some ppl edit DL with FULL STATS, and most of skills have bug points. I tested DL skills with 1k in every stats and works perfectly.

Please ppl use the IMAGINATION, Shatter did a great job.

Problems with GS,JS,CS,etc,etc are wrong configurations of you.

If someone needs help, I give you English and Spanish support via MSN: ch4k3@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) How must configure the server for PK can't lost the items, when it's die?

Configuration \GameServer\Data\ServerInfo.dat

//----------------------------------------------//
// GameServer Configs //
//----------------------------------------------//
[GameServerInfo]
ServerName = GS
ServerCode = 0
NonPK = 0
PkLimitFree = 1
ConnectMemberLoad = 0
ChangeCharacterName = 0
NewServer = 1
EventOff = 0

Configuration \Data\CommonServer.cfg

//-----------------------------------------------//
// Outlaw Options //
//-----------------------------------------------//
PKTime = 15
PKItemDrop = 0
PKLevelIncreaseOff = 0
HeroSystem = 0

Please explain what "HeroSystem" config make?

2) I can't delete the characters and cant disband the guild. I think the problem is in dataservers? There required Personal ID in the game, i put eight "11111111", put nothing, but problems is still... Can somebody help me?

3) When i make GM's (ctlcode=*** ctlcode=8) i can't hit monsters and characters, and ctlcode=32 must be invisible GM but other characters can see me... Please a config for GM chars if it possible

4) /make command working only for ctlcode=32 GM's, and it's dont work correctly. If cant make differents items options with using identical /make code.

5) /add command is limited to 200 points. Please make a config for increase this number

6) Can some one give me the muwundows mode program? I can't hide my mu window with many minimizers, it's dont work =\

7) How get the cashshop points? What table it using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2) I can't delete the characters and cant disband the guild. I think the problem is in dataservers? There required Personal ID in the game, i put eight "11111111", put nothing, but problems is still... Can somebody help me?

3) When i make GM's (ctlcode=*** ctlcode=8) i can't hit monsters and characters, and ctlcode=32 must be invisible GM but other characters can see me... Please a config for GM chars if it possible

4) /make command working only for ctlcode=32 GM's, and it's dont work correctly. If cant make differents items options with using identical /make code.

5) /add command is limited to 200 points. Please make a config for increase this number

6) Can some one give me the muwundows mode program? I can't hide my mu window with many minimizers, it's dont work =\

7) How get the cashshop points? What table it using?
2)Check in commonserver.cfg the bypassers. Put in 1.
3)8=GM 32=Administrator. For some people GM´s are to make events and not to levelup in the server.
4)Just take a look to item(JPN). Never you will get the same item with same code, that´s incorrect.
5)Give time to Shatter to make more customs to that command.
6) Take a look on my olders posts in this topic. I post the windows mode.reg in attachment..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i can get 4lvl wings for all class? on mumaker i dont have this!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
6) Take a look on my olders posts in this topic. I post the windows mode.reg in attachment..

Thanks man, i have read you post, but it's not this, i need program to Hide mu window With F12/F11 Keys

Pk Item Drop - now it's a bug?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

How i can get 4lvl wings for all class? on mumaker i dont have this!

Make it in the game by GM Char using /make command :drool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys I'm have problem, i write IP in Main.exe, but client dont connect to CS Server, im test CS BoR Team and basic.
Screen:
:*: http://xmages.net/out.php/i632192_.JPG

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be working on Win 2003 ENT. SP2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem with cashshop! I think it's not working properly for me! When I start it, it shows me error with text: " [55821] port is bind the service failure.... "
What does it mean?
I think maybe that's because GS cannot connect to CashShop.
How can i fix it? :?:

Back