• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to switch off table system?
3-rd quest not work =((

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bugs:

New Season 4 items are not exe
not going to put add more than +16
Stadium works only an hour max then teleport you not go into it (the GS is bug because lag and will not solve the problem that is Shatter will not solve that can not)

about these bugs should be fixed if it would go perfectly muservarul

I'm rad if something was wrong but I know very sea of English so I used a translator

Man it's not a bugs . Season4 items not exe because it is original jpn gameserver it have only socket option.
About +16 it's maximum option that you can add but +28 it's custom config you need to change offsets in gs.
And stadium works for me.
Don't claim about bugs if you don't know about muonline easy things.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sometimes ingame when i move from gs to gs_cs or from gs_cs to gs i've got disconnect and after this i cant login...in game server is typing

error L1: Socked header error

PS: other users can enter the game but the same user dont :( how to fix ?

so about this kind of promblem no one knows how to fix it ? if its possible... cause this is really a problem...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried change udp ports from 60000,60002,60004 etc. to 60030 for GSCS and that same.. cpu load 50% .. that same problem have gs1 and gs2... i tried ur example to cfg udps.. Can you send me ur files or configs? I too need run two gs and one gs_cs. Thanks..

within the data folder is a file named dataserver tenes q inside that put the port to the data server Correspondingly, 55,960, where q is not this may be the windows I have it up on a opteron and goes until 30 or 40 as much, but if you lift the more you have another problem and not the server q q set you have is the program which generates both q, and that is the q is in error

Hello i use MuMaker

I set my self as GameMaster , but the game drops me , i don't know why, what can i do , the game closes automatically with out errors nor other thing

code *** oter no work

codes of the type mu kor recorda duncional q is not Japanese

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BadBoy2 Original GS ? enter in Global and philiphine to see .... is not Original GS ... Original GS have Season 4 items + socket and Exc !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pitic you wrong my friend , webzen didn't create season 4 items with exc and socked in one , bcoz it would be too powerfull.
If you saw somewhere exc+socked like in SCFMT - its means that this thing is custom.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone knows a way to enter in Blood Castle and in other events PK Players ?? o_O cause this is a big poop =))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone knows the blood castle offsets ?? or PK offsets ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please answer a few questions:
1. Is it possible to minimize the game?
2. What is the command for throwing items? (Administrators)
3. Is it possible to add new items, commands, maps, mobs?
4. Can I edit main, gs and gscs?
5. Can I edit interface?

Asking these questions, so don't spoil anything ;]
Waiting for answers :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, lemme ask, i`ve downloaded the FULL CLIENT and edited the main.exe, also i`ve installed the client updates (both of them). But when i double-click main.exe, the screen turns black (like it should be if it was loading correctly) and then kicks me into the desktop without any error message!!!
I`ve never had any problem like this one, is this client not compatible with windows 7 x86???? Can any1 help me? Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all member! I need help on rebirth BK, How to make the skill work on rebirth BK lv 1? Thanks :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
seed doesnt work its bugged as hell, only lvl1 spheres available and seedspheres does not work properly. its retarded. fix that, its very bugged, there's no use of s4 items when they're not exl and seed does not work, at least make an update with exl s4 items.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi!
anyone know how to set "Siege Castle"
in SQL, comonserver and what else?
failure and did not realize where the bad configuration.
thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does someone has Shops For this version ? Or a Editor or smth ?

Or can someone give me a list of items for summoner (codes for shop files) to put them into shops ?

Back