Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Latest Files + Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, thanks man, you reminded me about that. I've used loopback before and now I forgot, I think there was the problem, thanks man, tomorrow I'll try again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone upload gameserver.dll and gameservercs.dll ... damn i cant compile :) it'll be hell'a friendly if someone upload ready .dll's with all fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stoff, finally and I'm very grateful for your helping :)
Now everything works fine.
Except (last step) Account creation :(
Firstly, I tried to use MuMaker v1.13. If I chose md5 off (MuMaker's config.ini--> md5=0) then I've got message:
Shatter - [Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Latest Files + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

If I choose md5 on (MuMaker's config.ini--> md5=1) then I've got message:
Shatter - [Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Latest Files + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

I've tried with "CzF_MuEditor_1.5a", error:

What I want to add is that I've made that successfully with Season 5 server (MFS). Without errors. Also, I looked google for help, but only thing that recommended was to use CzF mu editor 1.5a. I've tried to setup by this guide: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/czf-mu-editor-v1-5a-223068/
By the way I tried to use this guide too: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/czf-season-4-5-1-a-618286/index18.html#post5348617 <--- where written from "For ppl who still working with MD5 and couldn´t create the accounts from MuMaker. I have"...
But got message:

and then

As I understood, it is OK "MuMaker writes in Binary there, and consider that value as NULL. Nevermind all is OK."
Well, yes, account created, shows it in MuMaker and SQL table Memb_info. BUT, when I try to connect to server, message appear: "Account is invalid"... :( Any advice? :/
Thank You!
Respect Stoff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for your work !
any guide for upgrade files? how can i upgrade ?

sorry for bad english !
just put the update files in client or server and replace (if it`s server files, don`t forget to check ip`s).

I have some problem ^_^.

what I do not right?
(Problem with server list - he gone)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
prebuss, use MuAccountCreate (someone says that it's webzen program but i don't know).

Easy to find for example in google- search "MuAccountCreate.exe", size ~ 1.6 mb.

Tocher, Put all IP as your global IP (in main.exe also) and try again. Check firewall rules (open ports, verify programs etc.). Check GS and other's log.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all check, all ip global. =)
haven`t firewall (windows firewall - off)
GS logs clean ^_^

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got stucked in dataserver1

in start-up,, can anyone HELP me here ???

i edited all IP's that was supposed to be EDITED,,

ans SQL passwords,, but when i start-up,

i got STUCKED in dataserver1 loading ,,:((

any ADVISE and GUIDES please ,, :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
find in serverfiles file: ODBC.reg and apply configs in register

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source problem in:
Delete Guild <- ID dont Work
/ADD command <- Disconnect Client for add 200 pts
Skills Crash GS

PCpointShop desabled in gs...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pk Item Drop Bug.
In Moments Visual Bug 3D Class Wing.

Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Kinda, Did Not See Any Bugs?! For The Wings?..:/:

Kindly Tell Us Wich Bug It Is For The Wings You Are Telling Use About?...:ehh:

Back