Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Release][Daily] Ascent, Moon++, LUA++, ABD and Extra's [4533,368,239,131][04-05-08]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got a question. Does this Moon++ allow the bosses to use their skills? Also when I use .recall port Illidan I get there but like 5 seconds later I disconnect. I tried relogging but same thing happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought if I used the ABD it would fix the problem but I get the same problem as marinegordon. Tool.bat opens and immediatley closes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes Moon++ allowes bosses AND npc's to use skills, sounds, text etc..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, i actually prefer WhyDB atm. This one is most completed and i thought ABD has quit the project..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is an error in Area - Magister Terrace - Mobs.lua, if anyone sees that error in their world server console, open the .lua in notepad or w/e and right near the top and add a end statement here.......

function SunbMag_AN(pUnit, Event)
pUnit:FullCastSpell(46036)
end

3rd function call needed an end :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i got everything up to date that's posted i think, abd220, acsent 4552, and everything that i could grab from the first post, server is up and running just fine, but when i enter into Stormwind City I get disconnected from the server, the server isn't crashing, any ideas on what is causing this. client is 2.4.2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got revision 4627 from one of the repacks I downloaded? maybe it's not a official revision? I'm still waiting on the packet core patch for 2.4.3 I got people that already updated cause they play live and private

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"Last edited by VizualG; 05-15-2008 at 06:50 PM." Daily updates huh?

Back