[Release] Darkmagic's Ranking System v.95c(with hair fixes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release] Darkmagic's Ranking System v.95b

If theres anymore hair bugs, please message me about them or post here, still trying to figure out what a lot of the different values in vslot are for.

How come my characters don't show up?????? and some do??

Thanks to LeoDirk, I updated the new release with the Hair fixes.

char pic is not showing man =(

Lol the flat hair fix made all my characters go bald O_O

dark just the guild icons in showing on my site but no the char pic, (im testing it on my localhost so i cant provide link)

dark just the guild icons in showing on my site but no the char pic, (im testing it on my localhost so i cant provide link)

Are you using the character folder from this version? This version is using txt files for the character rendering instead of the old format using html files. By doing so the images load faster.

How do I enable GD with abyss web server??

can someone make this work with vana? im attempting to convert but im failing

Lol the flat hair fix made all my characters go bald O_O
Do they have any odd hats on? The test im doing with the whole 2 odin chars I have from when I tested out odinms load fine but they dont have hats thats with using the characterdisplay.php I edited.

And to post above, I converted it to vana, , but I only use the characterdisplay.php and I eidted it a lot. Once I fully get it all working/done with my edits -help images load faster- I may post it if Dark doesn't mind

Do they have any odd hats on? The test im doing with the whole 2 odin chars I have from when I tested out odinms load fine but they dont have hats thats with using the characterdisplay.php I edited.

And to post above, I converted it to vana, , but I only use the characterdisplay.php and I eidted it a lot. Once I fully get it all working/done with my edits -help images load faster- I may post it if Dark doesn't mind

I actually tested tested it with my server and the characters weren't bald. Im not exactly sure what would even cause this.

may i add this.
Please remember to change

to

and... those with hats appear bald =/

may i add this.

to

lol oh yea, forgot to mention that to dark in my earlier post. But actually it would be better to replace
all together with just /character/characterdisplay.php. wont need any more editing for it at all, as long as the ranking.php file is in the same folder as the character folder, and characterdisplay.php is still in the character folder >.> lol

Can you link me to your rank page/to an example of them going bald? They work fine on my rank page so it might of just been a sloppy edit I did. Just gotta see where it is/whats wrong.

may i add this.

to

I can't believe I forget to change that in the ranking.php

I have gd enabled but not foden And like very 5 chartars I see a chratar.

lol oh yea, forgot to mention that to dark in my earlier post. But actually it would be better to replace
all together with just /character/characterdisplay.php. wont need any more editing for it at all, as long as the ranking.php file is in the same folder as the character folder, and characterdisplay.php is still in the character folder >.> lol

Can you link me to your rank page/to an example of them going bald? They work fine on my rank page so it might of just been a sloppy edit I did. Just gotta see where it is/whats wrong.

notice the bald chars :P i confirm they arent bald in game.

notice the bald chars :P i confirm they arent bald in game.
Hm.. Odd, are you using darks latest upload? Or did you do the manual editing I posted? If you did the edit yourself, try making sure that all the correct fields were edited how they should be. If they were I'll look the code over again, I may of messed up the tutorial lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back