Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Deathless Engine Website with 10+Templates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 7
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
what it is ? what i need to do

Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 7
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
what it is ? what i need to do

you need mysql enabled and use phpmyadmin with normal pass and configure in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php i think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will give you a recommendation, disable the next functions on your php.ini

Code:
disable_functions = escapeshellarg,escapeshellcmd,exec,ini_alter,passthru,pcntl_exec,popen,proc_close,proc_get_status,proc_nice,proc_open,proc_terminate,show_source,shell_exec,symlink,system,eval, proc_open, symlink, ini_set

Because on a package like this (not telling you that you put it) i found a backdoor hidden inside various modules.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have some problame with register i setup the website but cant register can help me please

Back