Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] decrypted and decoded player.bmd = many smd animations

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The tool is still in dev and not finished...
about bmd files - as i wrote - in few animations there data that i have no idea how it is related to smd files...but i think it is metter of time until i will understand it...

also i want to add to the tool option to edit *.map and *.obj files...
And finally it may be interesting to make converter of 3d models from another game like LA2 to the muonline.
So until i will finish the tool may take couple of months...and the tool looks like this:

I don't release not finished things, so don't ask...
For people that want help me: what may save me the time is binary structures of *.map, *.obj or structure of 3d model files from la2 .

can you give the link of that editor, please...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he already said don't ask coz he don't release unfinished stuff. can't you understand? i mean can't you read?

just pray it will finish soon, but he mentioned it will take a couple of months, i hope i'm still in hook with MU development, lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no wonder your name says it all.

baliw = dump, stupid, idiot ppl.

tsssskkk, pinoy...

so what if im using baliw name here? its only a nickname using in this forum. did my nickname hurt you? huh! im not asking what's my name means here. so if you cant help just shut up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT**

before asking help bro you better read and understand very carefully, not hard to do huh!

reputation is very important here, don't be such a noob asking the wrong way.

i'm also pinoy and i know where to put myself, i don't even speak english very well but i'm trying my best.

UNDERSTANDING is your best tool here in ragezone.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EDIT**

before asking help bro you better read and understand very carefully, not hard to do huh!

reputation is very important here, don't be such a noob asking the wrong way.

i'm also pinoy and i know where to put myself, i don't even speak english very well but i'm trying my best.

UNDERSTANDING is your best tool here in ragezone.

thanks for the advise, next time i will read first all what is writen before i post for help. thanks man.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's will be very useful ^^'
i'm waitin for your release! ^^'
But, if you realse your code, we may help your development with this..
so, do it as open source xD
What is language you re coding?
think in it xD

tks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's will be very useful ^^'
i'm waitin for your release! ^^'
But, if you realse your code, we may help your development with this..
so, do it as open source xD
What is language you re coding?
think in it xD

tks
In community like this to release something open source is not worst it....too much leechers who change title and take credits...and never write original creator - and this happens to not open source releases! So If a release will be open source - then leechers will just take the code, put it in theirs apps, and after it won't remember you...and say that they wrote everything...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice dev
i wish you good luck :)
and i will pm you a clue for the .map files but i dunno anything about of the coding of them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Great Job, pentium...
When your job finished that will be very important release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One more link to dl this file:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all your good words, movie that shows similar way that player.bmd used in the game :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can call the main to read .smd files and much more, but to save time create the related functions and proceudres into a .dll and attach it to the main.exe.. I give my information credits to sobieh, who is and will forever be greater than fenix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can call the main to read .smd files and much more, but to save time create the related functions and proceudres into a .dll and attach it to the main.exe.. I give my information credits to sobieh, who is and will forever be greater than fenix.
I don't get what you wanted to say...
if only that the main has possibility to load smd files and that sobeih told you - then this i know a long time ago thanks to fen$x.
Or you also wanted to say that there is possibility to add features to main.exe with coding dll and attaching it to main.exe - that is obvious.

and why to compare fen$x to sobeih?! both of them very smart...and your words that one greater than other is just sounds like child say it, for what this is good to compare between people?! Hope one day you will be smarter and will stop doing that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work pentium
a have some QUESTION
how may % you have done ine your program and will it be free or not
in this program it will be possibility to convert only on SMD or on the oder type too?
And will it be possibility to make new items and adding it in to game as maps and characters?
Sorry for mistake in the text.

Back