• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Detlascape w/ Anti-leech fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh , had not been on in a while well i saw some people wanted the client link so i added it , if it gives any problem just post and i will upload to a different file host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the filefront link just takes me to filefront.com
could you upload to somewhere else please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Trying this out since it's been awhile since I've used aRS private server lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thanks for the heads up I'm gonna fix them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could some 1 get me a good freacking client for this cuz i tried like all the new clients and things but they all sho bgs invalid item i mean in bag its good but when u wear it it isnt good it say invalid bla bla

so i tink this is about the clients im using so could some 1 tell me a good client for this!!!!!!!!!!! tyyyyyy

Dude! Deltascape is the server for moparscape.org ... Deltascape was created by moparscape.org as well! if you downloaded the files from the moparscape server then you would know ... :)

Back