Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Digimon master online server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I trying to config is really confused , personnel interested in helping add on skype: brunoferreiraprado

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yahmang!

Alin1337 - [Release]Digimon master online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What server files to use ?
- Incomplete /w DB
- Other files....

Client :

So does it bypass hack-shield ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest shiros source code and update it as needed. You will need to know how to read packets and whatnot. I'm working with shiros source and have updated a few things on it (obviously so it could work with ver128+)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I suggest shiros source code and update it as needed. You will need to know how to read packets and whatnot. I'm working with shiros source and have updated a few things on it (obviously so it could work with ver128+)

My error i keep getting is with that source
"hackshield update failed error"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was released back in 2011. It works with ver15 right away. But, needs major updating to work with more recent versions.

Ahhh, download (ollydbg and remove hackshield) from the gdmo executable. Search around for some tuts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It was released back in 2011. It works with ver15 right away. But, needs major updating to work with more recent versions.

Ahhh, download (ollydbg and remove hackshield) from the gdmo executable. Search around for some tuts

Do u think you can give me a hand on how to by pass the hack shield ?

Back