• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] DmN Webshop 1.6 Free

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to install IONCUBE Loader. If you are using local host like xammp go and follow instructions!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some latino q help me install this webshop try but I do not get , use windows xp sp3 , the q can help me please leave me a message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error

Error: El nombre de columna 'Admin' no es válido.
Query: SELECT memb___id, memb__pwd, bloc_code, Admin FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE ((memb___id Collate Database_Default = '---' Collate Database_Default) AND (memb__pwd = '---'))

help

change the version to season6 episode 2 and I get this error cartel , any solution ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this

cryy - [Release] DmN Webshop 1.6 Free - RaGEZONE Forums
I can install without loading the items, if anything can pass the sql sentence also for loading from the sql 2008 r2.

DmN_Shopp.txt , DmN_Shop_Socket.txt and DmN_Shop_Harmony.txt

*Sorry Google translate*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit menu and add....where sould i put script into?

how to enable md5??

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone tried to add wings 2.5?
I added but in warehouse it make a kriss.. don't understand why...

I think the problem is because the id of new wings is bigger than 255 and can make a problem with hex conversion...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this error
PHP:
Error: Invalid column name 'memb___id'.

Query: CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[Add_Credits]     [USER=411303]username[/USER] VARCHAR(10),     [USER=497496]cred[/USER]its int,     @column int,         @type int                             AS         BEGIN             IF (@column = 1)             BEGIN                 IF (@type = 1)                 BEGIN                     IF ((SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [DmN_Shop_Credits] WHERE [memb___id] = [USER=411303]username[/USER])!=1)                          INSERT INTO [DmN_Shop_Credits] (memb___id) VALUES  [USER=411303]username[/USER]);                          UPDATE [DmN_Shop_Credits] SET [credits]=[credits] [USER=497496]cred[/USER]its WHERE [memb___id] [USER=411303]username[/USER];                 END                 IF (@type = 2)                 BEGIN                     IF ((SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [DmN_Shop_Credits] WHERE [memb___id] = [USER=411303]username[/USER])!=1)                          INSERT INTO [DmN_Shop_Credits] (memb___id) VALUES  [USER=411303]username[/USER]);                      UPDATE [DmN_Shop_Credits] SET [credits]=[credits] [USER=497496]cred[/USER]its WHERE [memb___id] [USER=411303]username[/USER];                 END             END                 IF (@column = 2)             BEGIN                 IF (@type = 1)                 BEGIN                     IF ((SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [DmN_Shop_Credits] WHERE [memb___id] = [USER=411303]username[/USER])!=1)                          INSERT INTO [DmN_Shop_Credits] (memb___id) VALUES  [USER=411303]username[/USER]);                          UPDATE [DmN_Shop_Credits] SET [credits2]=[credits2] [USER=497496]cred[/USER]its WHERE [memb___id] [USER=411303]username[/USER];                 END                 IF (@type = 2)                 BEGIN                     IF ((SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [DmN_Shop_Credits] WHERE [memb___id] = [USER=411303]username[/USER])!=1)                          INSERT INTO [DmN_Shop_Credits] (memb___id) VALUES  [USER=411303]username[/USER]);                      UPDATE [DmN_Shop_Credits] SET [credits2]=[credits2] [USER=497496]cred[/USER]its WHERE [memb___id] [USER=411303]username[/USER];                 END             END                 IF (@column = 3)             BEGIN                 IF (@type = 1)                 BEGIN                     IF ((SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [DmN_Shop_Credits] WHERE [memb___id] = [USER=411303]username[/USER])!=1)                          INSERT INTO [DmN_Shop_Credits] (memb___id) VALUES  [USER=411303]username[/USER]);                          UPDATE [DmN_Shop_Credits] SET [credits3]=[credits3] [USER=497496]cred[/USER]its WHERE [memb___id] [USER=411303]username[/USER];                 END                 IF (@type = 2)                 BEGIN                     IF ((SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [DmN_Shop_Credits] WHERE [memb___id] = [USER=411303]username[/USER])!=1)                          INSERT INTO [DmN_Shop_Credits] (memb___id) VALUES  [USER=411303]username[/USER]);                      UPDATE [DmN_Shop_Credits] SET [credits3]=[credits3] [USER=497496]cred[/USER]its WHERE [memb___id] [USER=411303]username[/USER];                 END             END             END
in MEMB_CREDITS i have column name memb___id

Reaction score
already try the guide to install the ioncube 100% sure correct . but still this is happen
Site error: the file C:\xampp\htdocs\Webshop\index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

tnx im using 1.7.1 & sql server 2008 r2 and windows server2008 r2
thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
already try the guide to install the ioncube 100% sure correct . but still this is happen
Site error: the file C:\xampp\htdocs\Webshop\index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

tnx im using 1.7.1 & sql server 2008 r2 and windows server2008 r2
thx

Install it with the wizzard! Then will work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with the 1.6 shop:

Error

DmN CMS: Failed to connect to sql server instance. Please check your configuration details.

I did this:

cryy - [Release] DmN Webshop 1.6 Free - RaGEZONE Forums

With the correct password (other scripts connects fine).
I'm using XAMPP 1.7.1, i have the ODBC enabled why doesn't it connect? I even used the computer name as login and even that ddnt work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My Webshop looks empty, how can I add all the items without doing one by one? I have a folder with all the refered items, that should work here as I understand.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got error..

[h=1]Error[/h]Error:
Query: BULK INSERT DmN_Shopp FROM '/home/arkadagx/public_html/market/data/sql/insert_date/DmN_Shopp.txt' WITH ( FIELDTERMINATOR = '\t', ROWTERMINATOR = '\n' )

Any Ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody know how to add items in the data base. While buying an S8 items in the webshop it saying "ERROR: Item does not exist in our database."

Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unable to load template file 'pages/account/warehouse_upgrade.html'
anyone have template of warehouse_upgrade?

inc.warehouse.php decoded
PHP:
<?php/**** @ IonCube Priv8 Decoder V1 By H@CK3R $2H  ** @ Version  : 1* @ Author   : H@CK3R $2H  * @ Release on : 14-Feb-2014* @ Email  : Hacker.S2h@Gmail.com***/	if (!dcjdacejfe( 'DmNMuSite' )) {		exit( 'Go away!' );	}	$oSmarty->display( 'core/header.html' );	if ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|module_status' )  = 1) {		$templatefile = 'warehouse.html';		$oSmarty->assign( 'info', array( 'allow_cred' => $db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_sell_for_credits' ), 'allow_gcred' => $db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_sell_for_gcredits' ), 'allow_zen' => $db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_sell_for_zen' ), 'upgrade' => $db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_item_upgrade' ) ) );		if (empty( $action[2] )) {			warehouse;			new ( $_SESSION['name'], 0, $db->loadConfig( 'base_url' ) );			$warehouse = ;			$warehouse->DrawVault(  );			$oSmarty->assign( 'output', $warehouse->ware );		}		if (!empty( $action[2] )) {			switch ($action[2]) {				case 'clear': {					$templatefile = 'warehouse_clear.html';					warehouse;					new ( $_SESSION['name'] );					$warehouse = ;					if ($warehouse->ClearVault(  )) {						$oSmarty->assign( 'message', array( 'type' => 'true', 'messages' => 'Warehouse successfully cleared. <a href="javascript:void;" onclick="history.go(-1)">Go Back</a>' ) );					}					break;				}				case 'upgrade': {					if ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_item_upgrade' )  = 1) {						if (difghicbb( CON_TYPE )  = 'mssql') {							$db->Query( 'DECLARE [USER=237319]Vault[/USER] varbinary(' . WH_SIZE . '); SELECT [USER=237319]Vault[/USER] = items FROM warehouse WHERE AccountID = \'' . $_SESSION['name'] . '\'; PRINT [USER=237319]Vault[/USER];', MUONLINE );							$declare_vault = ;							$items = (djccecfbe( $db->errormsg(  ), 0, 2 )  = '0x' ? djccecfbe( $db->errormsg(  ), 2 ) : $db->errormsg(  ));						} else {							$db->Query( 'SELECT Items FROM Warehouse WHERE AccountId = \'' . $_SESSION['name'] . '\'', MUONLINE );							$query = ;							$db->fetch( $query );							$vault = ;							bachhdebca( 'H*', $vault['Items'] );							$vault = ;							idaaidcic( $vault[1] );							$items = ;						}						cfbgbahih( $items, ITEM_SIZE );						$items_array = ;						$found = false;						foreach ($items_array as ) {							[0];							[1];							$item = ;							$key = ;							if (djccecfbe( $item, 6, 8 )  = idaaidcic( $action[3] )) {								$editable_item = $item . '-' . $key;								$found = true;								break;							}						}						if ($found  = false) {							$editable_item = NULL;							$error = true;							$oSmarty->assign( 'error', 'Item not found.' );						}						if ($editable_item != NULL) {							behebegcga( '-', $editable_item );							$item_split = ;							item;							new ( $item_split[0] );							$iteminfo = ;							$iteminfo->GetLevel(  );							$level = ;							$iteminfo->GetOption(  );							$option = ;							$db->Query( 'SELECT use_sockets, use_harmony FROM DmN_Shopp WHERE item_id = ' . $iteminfo->id . ' AND original_item_cat = ' . $iteminfo->type, MUONLINE );							$get_item_info = ;							if (!$db->numrows( $get_item_info )) {								$oSmarty->assign( 'message', array( 'type' => 'error', 'messages' => 'Item Not Found.' ) );								$templatefile = 'warehouse_upgrade_false.html';								break;							} else {								$db->fetch( $get_item_info );								$get_item_info = ;								if (( $get_item_info['use_sockets'] != 1 && $get_item_info['use_harmony'] != 1 )) {									$oSmarty->assign( 'message', array( 'type' => 'error', 'messages' => 'This item can not be upgraded.' ) );									$templatefile = 'warehouse_upgrade_false.html';									break;								} else {									$data = array( 'name' => $iteminfo->sinfo['name'], 'cat' => $iteminfo->type, 'lvl' => $level, 'option' => $option *= ($iteminfo->type  = 6 ? 5 : 4), 'socket1' => $iteminfo->socket[1], 'socket2' => $iteminfo->socket[2], 'socket3' => $iteminfo->socket[3], 'socket4' => $iteminfo->socket[4], 'socket5' => $iteminfo->socket[5], 'socket_list1' => $iteminfo->make_socket_list( $iteminfo->socket[1], $iteminfo->sinfo['exetype'] ), 'socket_list2' => $iteminfo->make_socket_list( $iteminfo->socket[2], $iteminfo->sinfo['exetype'] ), 'socket_list3' => $iteminfo->make_socket_list( $iteminfo->socket[3], $iteminfo->sinfo['exetype'] ), 'socket_list4' => $iteminfo->make_socket_list( $iteminfo->socket[4], $iteminfo->sinfo['exetype'] ), 'socket_list5' => $iteminfo->make_socket_list( $iteminfo->socket[5], $iteminfo->sinfo['exetype'] ), 'pay_type' => $iteminfo->sinfo['payment_type'], 'gprice' => $db->loadXmlConfig( 'shop|gold_credits_price' ), 'allow_equal' => $db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_equal_sockets' ), 'socket_upgrade' => ($get_item_info['use_sockets']  = 1 ? true : false), 'harmony_upgrade' => ($get_item_info['use_harmony']  = 1 ? true : false), 'harmony_option' => $iteminfo->harmony[0], 'harmony_value' => $iteminfo->harmony[1], 'harmony_value_list' => $iteminfo->make_harmony_list( $iteminfo->type, $iteminfo->harmony[0], $iteminfo->harmony[1] ), false );									$oSmarty->assign( 'item', $data );									$templatefile = 'warehouse_upgrade.html';									if (isset( $_POST['upgrade_items'] )) {										shop;										new (  );										$shop = ;										$pay_type = (isset( $_POST['pay_type'] ) ? (egdceceje( $_POST['pay_type'] ) ? (int)$_POST['pay_type'] : 0) : 0);										$harm = (( isset( $_POST['item_harm'] ) && isset( $_POST['harmonyvalue'] ) ) ? (( egdceceje( $_POST['item_harm'] ) && egdceceje( $_POST['harmonyvalue'] ) ) ? array( (int)$_POST['item_harm'], (int)$_POST['harmonyvalue'] ) : array(  )) : array(  ));										$sockets = array(  );										$sockets[0] = (( isset( $_POST['socket1'] ) && $_POST['socket1'] != 'no' ) ? (egdceceje( $_POST['socket1'] ) ? (int)$_POST['socket1'] : '') : '');										$sockets[1] = (( isset( $_POST['socket2'] ) && $_POST['socket2'] != 'no' ) ? (egdceceje( $_POST['socket2'] ) ? (int)$_POST['socket2'] : '') : '');										$sockets[2] = (( isset( $_POST['socket3'] ) && $_POST['socket3'] != 'no' ) ? (egdceceje( $_POST['socket3'] ) ? (int)$_POST['socket3'] : '') : '');										$sockets[3] = (( isset( $_POST['socket4'] ) && $_POST['socket4'] != 'no' ) ? (egdceceje( $_POST['socket4'] ) ? (int)$_POST['socket4'] : '') : '');										$sockets[4] = (( isset( $_POST['socket5'] ) && $_POST['socket5'] != 'no' ) ? (egdceceje( $_POST['socket5'] ) ? (int)$_POST['socket5'] : '') : '');										if ($get_item_info['use_harmony']  = 1) {											if (0 < dhdihfjgbe( $harm )) {												$db->Query( 'SELECT id FROM DmN_Shop_Harmony WHERE hoption = ' . $harm[0] . ' AND hvalue = ' . $harm[1] . '', MUONLINE );												$check_harmony = ;												if (!$db->numrows( $check_harmony )) {													$errors[] = 'Invalid harmony option selected.';												}											}										} else {											$harm = array(  );										}										$harmony = (( !empty( $harm ) && dhdihfjgbe( 0 < $harm ) ) ? diggdafech( '%01X', $harm[0], 0 ) . diggdafech( '%01X', $harm[1], 0 ) : diggdafech( '%01X', 0, 0 ) . diggdafech( '%01X', 0, 0 ));										if ($get_item_info['use_sockets']  = 1) {											foreach ($sockets as ) {												[0];												[1];												$value = ;												$key = ;												if ($value   = '') {													unset( $sockets[$key] );													continue;												}											}											if ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'shop|socket_lib' )  = 0) {												foreach ($sockets as ) {													[0];													[1];													$value = ;													$key = ;													$key;													$sockets +=  = 1;												}											}										}										if ($pay_type  = 0) {											$errors[] = 'Please select payment type.';										}										if (!dejjbceihc( $pay_type, array( 1, 2 ) )) {											$errors[] = 'Please select valid payment type.';										}										if ($get_item_info['use_sockets']  = 1) {											if ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_equal_sockets' )  = false) {												cegbaid( $sockets );												$check_dupe = ;												foreach ($check_dupe as ) {													[0];													[1];													$dupe = ;													$key = ;													if (( 1 < $dupe && $key != 254 )) {														$errors[] = 'Please select different socket options';														continue;													}												}											}											$seeds = array(  );											foreach ($sockets as ) {												[0];												$socket = ;												if ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'shop|check_socket_part_type' )  = 1) {													if ($iteminfo->sinfo['exetype']  = 1) {														$db->Query( 'SELECT seed, socket_id FROM DmN_Shop_Sockets WHERE socket_id = ' . $socket . ' AND status != 0 AND socket_part_type IN (-1, 1)', MUONLINE );														$check_socket = ;													} else {														$db->Query( 'SELECT seed, socket_id, socket_part_type FROM DmN_Shop_Sockets WHERE socket_id = ' . $socket . ' AND status != 0 AND socket_part_type IN (-1, 0)', MUONLINE );														$check_socket = ;													}												} else {													$db->Query( 'SELECT seed, socket_id FROM DmN_Shop_Sockets WHERE socket_id = ' . $socket . ' AND status != 0', MUONLINE );													$check_socket = ;												}												if (!$db->numrows( $check_socket )) {													$errors[] = 'Wrong socket option';													continue;												}												$db->fetch( $check_socket );												$row = ;												if ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_equal_seed' )  = false) {													$seeds[$socket] = $row['seed'];													continue;												}											}											if ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'warehouse|allow_equal_seed' )  = false) {												cegbaid( $seeds );												$duped_seeds = ;												foreach ($duped_seeds as ) {													[0];													[1];													$dupe = ;													$key = ;													if (( 1 < $dupe && $key != 254 )) {														$errors[] = 'Please select different socket seed';														continue;													}												}											}										}										if (0 < dhdihfjgbe( $errors )) {											$message = '';											foreach ($errors as ) {												[0];												$value = ;												$message &= $value . '<br />';											}											$oSmarty->assign( 'message', array( 'type' => 'error', 'messages' => $message ) );											break;										} else {											$price = 1748;											if ($get_item_info['use_sockets']  = 1) {												$no_socket = ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'shop|socket_lib' )  = 1 ? 255 : 0);												$empty_socket = ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'shop|socket_lib' )  = 1 ? 254 : 255);												$socket_hex = '';												$i = 1748;												while ($i <= 4) {													if (( isset( $sockets[$i] ) && $sockets[$i] !== '' )) {														if ($sockets[$i]  = 254) {															diggdafech( '%02X', $empty_socket, 0 );															$socket_hex &= ;														} else {															$socket_hex &= ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'shop|socket_lib' )  = 1 ? diggdafech( '%02X', $sockets[$i], 0 ) : diggdafech( '%02X', $sockets[$i] & 1, 0 ));														}													} else {														diggdafech( '%02X', $no_socket, 0 );														$socket_hex &= ;													}													if (( isset( $sockets[$i] ) && $sockets[$i] !== '' )) {														$sockets[$i] = ($db->loadXmlConfig( 'shop|socket_lib' )  = 1 ? $sockets[$i] : $sockets[$i] & 1);														if ($iteminfo->socket[$i & 1] != $sockets[$i]) {															$db->Query( 'SELECT socket_price FROM DmN_Shop_Sockets WHERE socket_id = ' . $sockets[$i] . ' AND status != 0', MUONLINE );															$get_price = ;															$db->fetch( $get_price );															$sprice = ;															$sprice['socket_price'];															$price += ;														}													}													++$i;												}											}											if (0 < dhdihfjgbe( $harm )) {												if ($iteminfo->type < 5) {													$type = 1749;												}												if ($iteminfo->type  = 5) {													$type = 1750;												}												if (5 < $iteminfo->type) {													$type = 1751;												}												if (( $harm[0] != $iteminfo->harmony[0] || ( $harm[0]  = $iteminfo->harmony[0] && $harm[1] != $iteminfo->harmony[1] ) )) {													$db->Query( 'SELECT price FROM DmN_Shop_Harmony WHERE itemtype = ' . $type . ' AND hoption = ' . $harm[0] . ' AND hvalue = ' . $harm[1] . '', MUONLINE );													$get_harmony_price = ;													if ($db->numrows( $get_harmony_price )) {														$db->fetch( $get_harmony_price );														$hprice = ;														$hprice['price'];														$price += ;													}												}											}											$item_split[0];											$new_item = ;											if ($get_item_info['use_sockets']  = 1) {												chjhccbhbg( $new_item, $socket_hex, 22, 10 );												$new_item = ;											}											if ($get_item_info['use_harmony']  = 1) {												chjhccbhbg( $new_item, $harmony, 20, 2 );												$new_item = ;											}											$price = ($price != 0 ? ($pay_type  = 1 ? $price : ddfgijggaf( $price & $db->loadXmlConfig( 'shop|gold_credits_price' ) + $price \ 100 )) : 0);											$price_text = ($pay_type  = 1 ? CREDITS : GOLD_CREDITS);											$credits = ($pay_type  = 1 ? ddidjfjiea( $_SESSION['name'], 1 ) : ddidjfjiea( $_SESSION['name'], 2 ));											if ($credits < $price) {												$oSmarty->assign( 'message', array( 'type' => 'error', 'messages' => 'You have insufficient amount of ' . $price_text ) );												break;											} else {												$newitems = '';												foreach ($items_array as ) {													[0];													[1];													$value = ;													$key = ;													if ($key  = $item_split[1]) {														$new_item;														$value = ;													}													$value;													$newitems &= ;												}												$db->Query( 'exec Add_Credits \'' . $_SESSION['name'] . '\', ' . $price . ', ' . $pay_type . ', 2', MUONLINE );												$remove_cred = ;												$db->Query( 'UPDATE warehouse SET Items = 0x' . idaaidcic( $newitems ) . ' WHERE AccountID = \'' . $_SESSION['name'] . '\'', MUONLINE );												$write_ware = ;												$oSmarty->assign( 'message', array( 'type' => 'true', 'messages' => 'You have successfully upgraded your item' ) );												break;											}										}									}								}							}						}					} else {						$templatefile = 'warehouse.html';					}				}			}		}	} else {		$error = true;		$oSmarty->assign( 'error', 'This page has been disabled. Please come back latter.' );	}	if (!$error) {		$oSmarty->display( 'file:pages/account/' . $templatefile );	} else {		$oSmarty->display( 'file:pages/site_error.html' );	}	if (STATS  = true) {		if ($db->QueryCount(  )  = 1) {			$oSmarty->assign( 'load_time', diggdafech( 'Page loaded in %.3f seconds with %s query', dbjccfbje( true ) - START, $db->QueryCount(  ) ) );		} else {			$oSmarty->assign( 'load_time', diggdafech( 'Page loaded in %.3f seconds with %s queries', dbjccfbje( true ) - START, $db->QueryCount(  ) ) );		}	}	include( BASEDIR . 'templates' . DS . 'errors' . DS . 'general2.php' );	$oSmarty->display( 'core/footer.html' );	echo '	';?>

Back