[Release] Dmo Server + Client File Update 2025

Can you guys please tell me what you use to pack and unpack files? The full packing tool isn't working for me
 
Can someone help me, when I try to convert item.bin to xml I get this error

Sem título.webp
 
Does anyone know how to use this program? I don't know how to connect. // If it works, I might not have to add new items one by one.

View attachment 280282
After a long time and with a bit of help from chatgpt, i got it to connect. Server=AminPC\MSSQL;Database=dmo;User Id=sa;Password=12345678;TrustServerCertificate=True

Copy this string and change the AminPC to whatever yours is

Can someone please tell me how to edit digimon skills cooldown?


Edit: Oops, this wasn't meant to be a reply lol
 
Last edited:
alguém por gentileza poderia me ajudar a instalar e colocar pra funcionar o servidor? Discórdia: rootanorak
 
After a long time and with a bit of help from chatgpt, i got it to connect. Server=AminPC\MSSQL;Database=dmo;User Id=sa;Password=12345678;TrustServerCertificate=True

Copy this string and change the AminPC to whatever yours is

Can someone please tell me how to edit digimon skills cooldown?


Edit: Oops, this wasn't meant to be a reply lol
skill.xml
 
Existem muitos tutoriais e recursos publicados, todos eles estão misturados. Existe alguém que queira me ajudar com uma instalação limpa e como posso jogar e instalar o jogo sozinho no modo singleplayer?
Eu também estou tendo esse problema, se você conseguiu. Poderia me ajudar também por gentileza? Discórdia: rootanorak
 
skill.xml
I edited it and tried to import but just ended up wiping Asset.Monsterskill and skillinfo instead. Now where do I find the the .xml files to fix it?? They're not in the DB import folder (hence why it wiped everything) :C
 
I edited it and tried to import but just ended up wiping Asset.Monsterskill and skillinfo instead. Now where do I find the the .xml files to fix it?? They're not in the DB import folder (hence why it wiped everything) :C
you have to edit skill.xml and skillinfo in database.
 
What is "FIRST CONDITION CODE" in SKILL.INFO table on database?
1746306374919.webp
 
I managed to connect, but now it's stuck on the screen asking for server information.

Also, when I open GS, after a while it starts throwing errors as if it couldn't connect to SQL. The odd thing is that GS, which is in the debug folder, doesn't throw errors.

I can't find the problem.

1746313082162.webp
 
I edited both skill.xml and imported it and I also edited the database table but ingame, the cooldown is still the same

I managed to connect, but now it's stuck on the screen asking for server information.

Also, when I open GS, after a while it starts throwing errors as if it couldn't connect to SQL. The odd thing is that GS, which is in the debug folder, doesn't throw errors.

I can't find the problem.

View attachment 281592
I was stuck on this problem for a long time. In visual studio, don't build the source. Look for the build tab on the top, next to project. Open it and click rebuild
 
I edited both skill.xml and imported it and I also edited the database table but ingame, the cooldown is still the same


I was stuck on this problem for a long time. In visual studio, don't build the source. Look for the build tab on the top, next to project. Open it and click rebuild
1746318204817.webp


The error persists so I open the debug folder, although I can't get past this screen T_T

I'm starting to think there's something else to configure, but I don't know what it is.
 
Last edited:
Edit the xml and sql to match or you can directly transfer the xml to sql if you have the tools // You can adjust everything in skill.xml FIRST CONDITION CODE = Skill Damage
1746342554473.webp
1746342587346.webp
 
View attachment 281597

The error persists so I open the debug folder, although I can't get past this screen T_T

I'm starting to think there's something else to configure, but I don't know what it is.
Add me on discord and share your screen. I'll have a look and see what the issue is.
Amin_42

Edit the xml and sql to match or you can directly transfer the xml to sql if you have the tools // You can adjust everything in skill.xml FIRST CONDITION CODE = Skill Damage
View attachment 281611View attachment 281612
The skill.xml in the skill folder of DB importer right? Not the other on the XML_1511 and the others

We should make a discord server based around this forum. And maybe we can set it up to play online with each too : )

Edit the xml and sql to match or you can directly transfer the xml to sql if you have the tools // You can adjust everything in skill.xml FIRST CONDITION CODE = Skill Damage
View attachment 281611View attachment 281612
I did both but ingame there's no change at all. When I check the database, the values still show what I edited but it's not taking effect in game
 
Last edited:
Back