Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hy all servicemanager.exe password must experiment and the further its range where

Trial has Expired!

Sorry, but you trial period has expied
the expiration date is 27/05/2014 (dd/mm/yyyy)
Please, Register this sofware to remove trial limitations!

like where is the further her what should I do? spouses

did you read the tutorial? that you need to edit the time inside the vm and uncheck the auto sync in the internet?

As Promised

Thank you for the tutorial but after i change the time in my pc i'm still getting the freaking error=101 did you put any other patch in the client?

Favor: can you upload your client if there is a change.
Note: i don't have a video card but my onboard is good enough i guess i have intel hd graphics 3000. but i don't think that is the reason.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont change any files in client, leave it as is.
If you have error, just start over from beginning

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already try to re-install the client but same result
1. off firewall
2. off anti-virus
3. change time and date
4. put the right i.p

same result.

Re-install? you mean RE-UNZIP FROM FILE NAMED "5职70级黑龙端第三版客户端.RAR", RIGHT?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make her way in the portable file server vm DN I take and do not want to run this file why

This file does not want the road 服务 端 自动 开关. Bat

What I have to edit his next

how do I run this file = 服务 端 自动 开关.bat outside vmware because I want to make into a portable server dn

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get this. I have router and what i must to do?
3) this virtual machine is to use Bridge (Net0) model, is native to the routing Internet use. 192.168.1.80 IP is static by default, after you start your system, running in native-start--cmd, ping 192.168.1.80
See what sense does not make sense. Do not pass check the VM settings, routing settings. If you use the direct dial-up Internet access, Net8 mode virtual machine networking settings changes to, the specific operation find Baidu.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can any1 tell me how to change my character lv or give myself GM account kennethz008 do you have any GM tool ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hy all how to run server dn portable
server vmware file file dn vmware me copy and me save pc me please help me how to run 服务 端 自动 开关.bat

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
eejh6ek - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

zXBVLHt - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

8PQkviG - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

d6MRtfB - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

ghxYCcm - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

dGOel3a - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

So, let's begin.

Server Files are working and have less bug's than other files

- working new saints haven (guardian image on minimap bugged)
- working plants
- working pvp room
- black dragon

- suffix (till desert dragon)
- working Item Mall

If any1 know how to make Normal Acc to GM Acc please reply

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Client upload to mega for me.