[Release] Dragon Nest M Source code

Hello guys! I have created a GIT REPOSITORY for both client and server with some guidance. Check if you want to run your own server:


I don’t have time for a full recovery, so I’m not sure I can answer all your questions, but I’ll try. The game has already been partially localized into English, thanks to the gentlemen from this thread. Updates will be rare, so try to figure out some bugs yourself
 
Last edited:
Hello guys! I have created a GIT REPOSITORY for both client and server with some guidance. Check if you want to run your own server:


I don’t have time for a full recovery, so I’m not sure I can answer all your questions, but I’ll try. The game has already been partially localized into English, thanks to the gentlemen from this thread. Updates will be rare, so try to figure out some bugs yourself
i had download all of your file and facing this problem when using server_start.bat (gate) ,nothing change,just use your file .please fix,thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1071 - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums
    IMG_1071.webp
    830.1 KB · Views: 112
i had download all of your file and facing this problem when using server_start.bat (gate) ,nothing change,just use your file .please fix,thanks
Hi, please use Readme to correctly configurate your DB and link addresses. If you are trying to run through .bat files in the EXE folder, then with a probability of 95%, something will not work correctly. Most of the errors have already been fixed in C ++ project, all configurations have already been created for your convenience,
You just need to carefully walk along the readme
 

Attachments

  • 1739512866135 - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums
    1739512866135.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 97
Hi, please use Readme to correctly configurate your DB and link addresses. If you are trying to run through .bat files in the EXE folder, then with a probability of 95%, something will not work correctly. Most of the errors have already been fixed in C ++ project, all configurations have already been created for your convenience,
You just need to carefully walk along the readme
I'm stuck at the SQL 8.0 password installation part. In the instructions, you wrote: do not set a password, but when I do not set a password, the system does not allow SQL installation, so I cannot follow the instructions exactly. It would be better if you had a video tutorial sir..
 
Hello guys! I have created a GIT REPOSITORY for both client and server with some guidance. Check if you want to run your own server:


I don’t have time for a full recovery, so I’m not sure I can answer all your questions, but I’ll try. The game has already been partially localized into English, thanks to the gentlemen from this thread. Updates will be rare, so try to figure out some bugs yourself
thanks for sharing bro
 
same problem, only 3 cmd running
solved by ALTER USER 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password BY 'YourPasswordXXX.'; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
1747508342544 - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums


solved by ALTER USER 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password BY 'YourPasswordXXX.'; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
1747508342544 - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello guys! I have created a GIT REPOSITORY for both client and server with some guidance. Check if you want to run your own server:


I don’t have time for a full recovery, so I’m not sure I can answer all your questions, but I’ll try. The game has already been partially localized into English, thanks to the gentlemen from this thread. Updates will be rare, so try to figure out some bugs yourself
thanks for this but most language still in chinese and has no audio, am I missing something or this a bug?
 
Last edited:
solved by ALTER USER 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password BY 'YourPasswordXXX.'; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;View attachment 282496



thanks for this but most language still in chinese and has no audio, am I missing something or this a bug?
do you know this error masterserver
```
00:05:08 [Debug] Process_Setup(process.cpp:233) End Init <CPunishMgr>
00:05:08 [Debug] Process_Setup(process.cpp:234) Start Init <ArenaMgr>
00:05:08 [Warn] ArenaMgr::CheckFile(arenamgr.cpp:50) Load table serveronly/ArenaNpc.txt failed!
00:05:08 [Warn] ArenaMgr::Init(arenamgr.cpp:29) Arena Init Failed
00:05:08 [Error] Process_Setup(process.cpp:234) Init <ArenaMgr> failed!
00:05:08 [Error] main(main.cpp:42) process setup failed!
```
and gameserver too, how to fix ?
 

Attachments

  • error game server - [Release] Dragon Nest M Source code - RaGEZONE Forums
    error game server.webp
    144.2 KB · Views: 75
About Everything, I saw entire thread and didn't saw anything about compile setup
I will soon be making an installation video about DN Hurricane 1.44. I will send the link and answer these questions, but my language is Brazilian Portuguese, but I think you will understand by watching the video.
 
I will soon be making an installation video about DN Hurricane 1.44. I will send the link and answer these questions, but my language is Brazilian Portuguese, but I think you will understand by watching the video.
I'm Brazilian, send me on pv if you want
 
Back