Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me how to fix missing fmods.dll in client v271

The dll itself shouldn't be missing, check if it exists on your client's folder.
IIRC I had that issue in the VM I created previously, and it was related to not having either directx9 or .net 4, so try checking if you have those.
From what I saw before it was themida throwing that error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the Hunter skills broken?
They play the animation but there is not projectile or anything other than that, and the tumble passives aren't working either.

Other than that, any ideas on how to fix the summons' animations?

Thanks.

Archer? Oh i was fix that bug, but for the summon animation i'm still trying to fix too, i want to share the fix but no wifi here so i have a very slow internet connection. Maybe i will upload when i found wifi for upload it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Archer? Oh i was fix that bug, but for the summon animation i'm still trying to fix too, i want to share the fix but no wifi here so i have a very slow internet connection. Maybe i will upload when i found wifi for upload it :)

Oh nice, hope you can upload it, but if you can't, could you tell us what we need to do to fix it ourselves?

Thanks a lot.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I use the SDO client v271/v278 and reinstall windows keep client error ,, anyone can help me?
but i can play other dragon nest :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh nice, hope you can upload it, but if you can't, could you tell us what we need to do to fix it ourselves?

Thanks a lot.

you just need to edit file in server folder, like D:/Server/Gameres/Resource/Char/Player/Archer you need to find a mach one with the client :3 hope you find it

how to fix this :(

How to fix that? if you using Nvidia you can do this

Just follow my instruction

1. Right click in your dekstop and click Nvidia Control Panel
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Click Manage 3D settings --> Select Program Settings --> Click Add

3. Find Dragonnest.exe From your gameres (If There no Dragonnest.exe, Just click Browse and find it in your gameres Where ever you put that) --> and click Add Selected Program

4. Change Graphics Proccesor for dragonnest to Integrated Graphics or somthing else (Whatever but Don't select Nvidia)

5. Click Apply

I hope you can do that, I not miss anything right?

Happy Gaming :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i really don't understand what should i need to run the server; exactly the client from the chinese official site, now version 278, plus all the mega link files? Then following the tutorial videos?
I already made work the 2 years ago server release,the vindictus server and neverwinter but only following the tutorials because i'm not good in coding and similar,so i'll ask also if will i be able to run the server for myself and only 1 friend following this, i remember always seeing xamp and host files being edited, are they mentioned and used also here?
I hope i explained well myself!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you just need to edit file in server folder, like D:/Server/Gameres/Resource/Char/Player/Archer you need to find a mach one with the client :3 hope you find it

How to fix that? if you using Nvidia you can do this

Just follow my instruction

1. Right click in your dekstop and click Nvidia Control Panel

2. Click Manage 3D settings --> Select Program Settings --> Click Add

3. Find Dragonnest.exe From your gameres (If There no Dragonnest.exe, Just click Browse and find it in your gameres Where ever you put that) --> and click Add Selected Program

4. Change Graphics Proccesor for dragonnest to Integrated Graphics or somthing else (Whatever but Don't select Nvidia)

5. Click Apply

I hope you can do that, I not miss anything right?

Happy Gaming :)

Thank you very much, very helpful love you :*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i download sql like on the video ?
I already download form microsoft, but seems its diffrent from the video

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to edit hitpoin monster,too tough to killing

how to edit hitpoin monster,too tough to killed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can someone fix the Dark Avenger Transformation?
and about these NPCs Merchant May and Blacksmith Corin anyone can translate it?

Thanks in advance!

Back