• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] DTA-SRS bull-pup sniper rifle

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
=========================================================================
READ BEFORE POSTING STUPID FLAMING REPLIES

1)We all know DeadZ got extracted sometime ago, but i still couldn't find my release that was upthere soo after some time of thinking, i decided I will just give it a go for everyone down here -- this was my first ever working weapon release soo don't imagine it to be the best one.

2) I am not the creator of the original model ( it is a DTA-SRS model from BF4 ), but i am the guy who exported and made it work into that God forsaken engine, which gaves me a fully rule over how i will use the files. ( I said that i won't release it until DeadZ won't get extracted - but it get anyway soo.. )

Here are some links for you if you still didn't believe me :
Topic where i showed my first ever work over the weapon models
( look at the date -- 30th of January 2015 )

Soo yea, now when you are at least nice enough to read, lets head into the main topic
Sylvanas1234 - [Release] DTA-SRS bull-pup sniper rifle - RaGEZONE Forums

Name : DTA-SRS ( simply known as .308 rifle )
Type : Bullpup Sniper Rifle
Ammo type : .308 winchester mags
Possible upgrades : all sniper scope scopes, silencers, muzzle breaks
Weapon description : Stealth Recon Scout (SRS or simply .308 rifle), is a onew of few sniper rifles that has a bullpup layout. This model was upgraded to work as a fully semi automatic rifle.
Download link -->
Password for the zip -->
karti_red_panda
I hope that i will get proper credits by anyone who will use that

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man you can helpme? How to add this weapon in source THV2? Thanks for HELP

Reaction score
Im adding this in outbreak. In the _desc, ill make sure to give you credits.

Im going to sound like a noob, but can someone tell be what they put for their ItemsDB.xml, and for the animlist.csv?

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Im adding this in outbreak. In the _desc, ill make sure to give you credits.

Im going to sound like a noob, but can someone tell be what they put for their ItemsDB.xml, and for the animlist.csv?

aint there a "use this" note with all stuff for : langpack, animationslist & itemdb...
i am always including it just to be sure

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only need bolt action work, but if perfect

Back