• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] EU Client v1.69

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys can someone upload GSL v1.018 ?
And when i am playing private server 1.69 EU with Delia bins, i am getting an invisible mission board. Is that normal ?
If not, how to fix it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question about the chat box. What if I want to use another language like Thai? What do I have to do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all :D Tell me why arises error "NEXON Passport API Init Failed"?(there is an manual for newbie how to start Vindictus and play Vindictus locally or through hamachi at A to Z?)i'm not have experience in such thingsthank you for answer :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all :D Tell me why arises error "NEXON Passport API Init Failed"?(there is an manual for newbie how to start Vindictus and play Vindictus locally or through hamachi at A to Z?)i'm not have experience in such thingsthank you for answer :)

Don't run the vindictus shortcut. There is "start.bat" in the en-us folder, run that. It will start the game just fine :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, first post here. I am having a basic error, but couldnt find the info about it here. When I use the Start EU bat, the game logo appears and then I get "File System error 36" and closes. I am probably missing some steps.

This is what I have done:
Replace bin file with these TW CLIENT along with adding the Bats.
Add the SQL folder into Vindictus EU\en-EU\
Add heroesContents.db3 into Vindictus EU\en-EU\bin\ folder, also tried Vindictus EU\en-EU\bin\server\ just in case.

After that I tried replacing the HFS file(one post said I shouldnt, or I would need to reinstall) but had same problem. Reinstalled from scratch again and still having the same problem. I would love to get the exact steps to follow, because I think some of the ones I did are probably wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, first post here. I am having a basic error, but couldnt find the info about it here. When I use the Start EU bat, the game logo appears and then I get "File System error 36" and closes. I am probably missing some steps.

This is what I have done:
Replace bin file with these TW CLIENT along with adding the Bats.
Add the SQL folder into Vindictus EU\en-EU\
Add heroesContents.db3 into Vindictus EU\en-EU\bin\ folder, also tried Vindictus EU\en-EU\bin\server\ just in case.

After that I tried replacing the HFS file(one post said I shouldnt, or I would need to reinstall) but had same problem. Reinstalled from scratch again and still having the same problem. I would love to get the exact steps to follow, because I think some of the ones I did are probably wrong.

Thanks alot!! that fixed my issue ^-^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link is dead. Is there anyone who can share the client again plz?

I was got it. go to http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-simple-summary-2019march-1159419/ 's first rink

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have a few question to ask :
1) Is there a discord link where people are discussing about private server for vindictus offline / GM mode editing / etc?

2) I would like to know is it possible to add a additional damage stats to my GM weapons / attack limit removal stats ?

3) Editing +15 enchance bonus stats (example changing the additional damage +300 to +999999 ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi
I can not create a character the name bar is missing somewhere
help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to upload client with one file to google drive?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there guys ! Can someone tell me where to find the folder with start.bat, nmconew.ini... Or reupload it ? Can't find it anywhere

Back