Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EuropeMu Original Website/Engine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so i have seen people releasing my website engine and taking my credits, i am the real owner of EuropeMu.Com and Muonline.us where this website was used. After somebody else bought thees domains and are using them with fail projects.

Website has more than 50 modules, this is most completed web engine wich is available for free.

Nette - [Release] EuropeMu Original Website/Engine - RaGEZONE Forums

Download is on my account and will not be deleted.

Download:

Installation:

You have to add every single query and procedures from webinstall.php file, dont try to use it on website, it wont work.

Download :

Credits:
DKArts ( Design )
Deathless ( Web Engine )
Nette* ( Web engine rework, new news system, fixes on web market, extra modules )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This website have webshop and harmony remover included?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New download link, NO viruses, web is clean.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/51dccab16f28207e22d602065ede83b21082bcdd8373214c0459bc93713cce7a/analysis/1445848933/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is even not partymu design, partymu full web never got leaked. And on it didnt work warehouse on S6 + seasons, wich is working on this one. You dont know what youre talking about.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is even not partymu design, partymu full web never got leaked. And on it didnt work warehouse on S6 + seasons, wich is working on this one. You dont know what youre talking about.

So "big fix" to make warehouse work is change item leght in php files from 1920 to 3840 :junglejane:
You are joking, right? :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesnt matter, there is still my job, and rework, and news system from ipb is mine aswell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No this one, doesnt support it, but there is release wich does.

http://files.inbox.lv/ticket/aaa104314caaafb108d96bae0e3d9d2effb8ee7a/Mu-Global+OFFICIAL+WEBSITE+150%24+%28WINDOWS%29.rar This supports Multi Servers but i havent tested it and dont know about bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys help me please install web engine.who have video guide?please give me I would be very grateful

Back