[Release] EvilGunZ Source/Server/Client Files

I downloaded the files, but when I launch EvilGunZ Launcher it says:
[Tip] Please check your firewall.
[Tip] Please try again after a while.

what should I do step by step please?

Joe9099 - [Release] EvilGunZ Source/Server/Client Files - RaGEZONE Forums
here is a photo of what I get:
 
I downloaded the files, but when I launch EvilGunZ Launcher it says:
[Tip] Please check your firewall.
[Tip] Please try again after a while.

what should I do step by step please?

Joe9099 - [Release] EvilGunZ Source/Server/Client Files - RaGEZONE Forums
here is a photo of what I get:

You probably haven't configured the update server.. lol.
 
Thank you for this awsome release dude excelant work
do you have a working link for visual studio 2003 ive looked around alot and cant find a working link for visual studio 2003
this source doesnt work when i use later versions of visual studio so im unable to do anything with it now
 
Thank you for this awsome release dude excelant work
do you have a working link for visual studio 2003 ive looked around alot and cant find a working link for visual studio 2003
this source doesnt work when i use later versions of visual studio so im unable to do anything with it now

I'll leave the temporary link here.

 
Hello, how are you, any experienced that can help me, it bounces me off the server when I select survival game mode :

[01/22/21 16:10:50] MMatchDBMgr::ExceptionHandler
ErrSQL( {CALL spInsertTPLogNetmarble (301, 10)} ), ErrCode( -1 )
ErrMsg - Procedure or function 'spInsertTPLogNetmarble' expects parameter '@Player1', which was not supplied.
State:37000,Native:201,Origin:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]

Thanks for your help in advance

Hi, I'm done with my own server, so wanted to release it to everyone instead of holding onto it myself and doing nothing with it. This client/server was Quest based, so haven't done much with the PVP side of things.

It includes a load of custom stuff I spent ages creating. So please credit me.

- Custom loading screen
- Custom character creation (Create Warlock / Hunter / Titan)
- Fully Custom lobby
- Unique drop system that seriously took a long time to finish... (Still not 100%)
- 3 drop tables (Exotic = Yellow / Rare = Blue / Commons = Green)
- Custom quests
- Unique Nightfall questing system
- Normal NPCs = Common only- Normal Elite NPCs = Common / Rares- Normal Boss = Exotics Only (NO Destiny weapons)- NightFall Boss = Exotics Only (Includes Destiny weapons)
- AUTOMATIC server switch (FOR NIGHTFALL), so basically, setup a scheduled TASK in windows to close the BAT file and OPEN the other BAT file. I'm not going to help you on this as it's very self explanatory. It's so that nightfall 1 is finished for the week and nightfall 2 starts.
- Scrider included and working
- Complelely redone ZITEM, removed all the crap
- Featured Shop interface
- Custom quest complete finish screen
- Custom Game Finish screen
- Hit marker when shooting enemies
- NO shitty room tags
- HP/AP automatically increases
- Automatic EVILTREASURE system, again, use windows task schedule to schedule the BAT file to run the script.
- Colour co-ordinated weapons and items in game (Icons represent the Rare/Common/Exotic) state.
- Loot guide in lobby
- Forced use of Launcher updating
- Custom encryption (Will include the decompiler)
- Custom maps


So much more.
Please do NOT upload this to any other site.
Make sure you have LogDB so that the EvilTreasure can work.

Pictures:


Source Download:


Client/Server Files Download:


EvilGunZ Database and LOGDB:


Enjoy

Ps. I'm not leaving the GunZ community, I'm just helping out. I will happily help you with problems in this thread. If I am missing something, let me know!

Joe


As I activate the custom quests, no combination works for me
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, how are you, any experienced that can help me, it bounces me off the server when I select survival game mode :

[01/22/21 16:10:50] MMatchDBMgr::ExceptionHandler
ErrSQL( {CALL spInsertTPLogNetmarble (301, 10)} ), ErrCode( -1 )
ErrMsg - Procedure or function 'spInsertTPLogNetmarble' expects parameter '@Player1', which was not supplied.
State:37000,Native:201,Origin:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]

Thanks for your help in advance




As I activate the custom quests, no combination works for me

I believe that this procedure is no longer being used, because that is to log in through the launcher, but so that this message does not appear there, try to load the LogDB and tell me.
 
Hello Joe,

We set this up on our private net but there seems to be a problem with the gunz launcher, we had a discussion with jorklenis on my thread that I have created in here. I'd like to sum up that I wasnt using the ZPatchBuilder that you have provided in the Compile.rar and was using instead as it also supports custom encryption but issue persist, you might have some ideas on what may we have missed or did wrong. Gracias!

Edit:
Issue has been resolved, please disregard.
 
Last edited:
Hello Joe,

We set this up on our private net but there seems to be a problem with the gunz launcher, we had a discussion with jorklenis on my thread that I have created in here. I'd like to sum up that I wasnt using the ZPatchBuilder that you have provided in the Compile.rar and was using instead as it also supports custom encryption but issue persist, you might have some ideas on what may we have missed or did wrong. Gracias!

Edit:
Issue has been resolved, please disregard.

Glad you managed to resolve the issue :)
 
hello, a question with which visual studio can I compile the source? thank you
 
Hi anyone able to help very new to this!

im unable to set up the matchagent when i run it, i get this error.

failed to connect to matchserver
 
I can't open the system.mrs file, can anyone help me?

1708766138087 - [Release] EvilGunZ Source/Server/Client Files - RaGEZONE Forums


Can anyone help me, it won't open, disable the serial and it won't open, what do I do to open gunz .exe
 
Last edited:
Back