• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Ex-Team New Server and Web Site Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New Update....

MuServer:
Web Site :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Web not connect to Database. Tested on WebHosting Linux and web server Xamp 1.7.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys This is Season 6 Episode 3 Premium Ex Team Server files. I found the bugs but they i fix for myself and if who have a good hands he can fix that bugs its not hard :D
This is screens:

And this is Patch for this server with updates:

Good Luck for beginners. If any questions :D i`ll be here every day.

Guys i forgot write:
Cracked by S1mple
Server files from ExTeam

NOTE: AND DON`T FORGET PUSH LIKE BUTTON FOR WHO HELP YOU

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello you have contact with DANGER???? the forum ex-team is offline :S ... like the season version season 2.4 , You can update to the same ? thank you for help and post contents :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys This is Season 6 Episode 3 Premium Ex Team Server files. I found the bugs but they i fix for myself and if who have a good hands he can fix that bugs its not hard :D
This is screens:

And this is Patch for this server with updates:

Good Luck for beginners. If any questions :D i`ll be here every day.
Your crack is version 1.0.13 , also in yet crack the version 1.0.87

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your crack is version 1.0.13 , also in yet crack the version 1.0.87
This not my crack.

Cracked by S1mple

Hello you have contact with DANGER???? the forum ex-team is offline :S ... like the season version season 2.4 , You can update to the same ? thank you for help and post contents :D
i can't understand what you mean

Back