Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Fantasy Journey 4.0 Server and client vmware + reg.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] tales of fantasy 4.0 Server and client vmware + reg.

I'm aware of the version number difference. But it could be worth a try, there might be something useful in that english client. However if it doesn't work out, then just ignore my post.

maybe if i download then copy paste the UI and other files in the other client
the launcher can be simply translated using resource hacker,i did it before and the rest of the crap are in those packed files and bin files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm messing with the client right now. I copied version files and ini's from the chinese client into the english one. So far it seems to work.The laucher shows the server and i can enter account details. My problem right now is account creation. Seems like the regsite doesn't like to create an account for me. Any suggestion what characters i can use ?

update:
I used the account allready in the db. But now i got a new problem. "This server is too crowded. Try another server." Any suggestions ?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Maybe the sourcecode

Hi game123res, this source is a source very very old and incomplete. Have other source released frmo 2011, with client and server code included, this source was released in code175, but now this forum is down. cmb released this source, but the topic was deleted and download is dead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, the link is dead.
Can somebody please, upload the files again?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, I uploaded on Googledrive : Client + VM Image + GM Tool + SQL Password Encoder :cool:

I found a way to translate .TBL files (items, quests, npc, ...) in the Client.
(it would be better with the tool "CSV to TBL" but without this tool or source code, it's not possible)

I'll explain with the file "entry.tbl" (it contains the name of the npc).
-Go to "server/tables" folder, copy "entry.csv" and paste inside "Client/tables"
-Open it with text editor, translates what you want and save it
-Removes "entry.tbl" from "Client/tables"
-Start Client
When you launch the Client, he'll compress the "entry.csv" file and create a new "entry.tbl" :8:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I uploaded on Googledrive : Client + VM Image + GM Tool + SQL Password Encoder :cool:

I found a way to translate .TBL files (items, quests, npc, ...) in the Client.
(it would be better with the tool "CSV to TBL" but without this tool or source code, it's not possible)

I'll explain with the file "entry.tbl" (it contains the name of the npc).
-Go to "server/tables" folder, copy "entry.csv" and paste inside "Client/tables"
-Open it with text editor, translates what you want and save it
-Removes "entry.tbl" from "Client/tables"
-Start Client
When you launch the Client, he'll compress the "entry.csv" file and create a new "entry.tbl" :8:

THANK YOU so so so so so much!

I am kind of newbie and I do not want to lose your time, I will read trough this post again and again and hopefully get some help from my friends in my country if I can't make it.

Just a small question, is the game client inside also? (might be a dumb question, I'm so excited about the files that I didn't open them yet) LOL.

Thank you so much again! Have a great day!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any tutorials? When I transfer the game to the virtual machine it does not allow me to extract the folder due to insufficient memory

Back