• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Files Reflections (v145-v69)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Files Reflections

I'm just a fan of this game, my friends and myself we thank you again for this sharing
we do not have public server, so "no stress", dont act like PWFrance, people !

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@rbb138: And this is the time when we laugh to see people like u to rage because the new server files were shared.

your business was fucked:D:

Swoosh91: Also, and you are ? what have you done here and who do you think you ?

I don't own any server or any "business"...
Edit: Clearly you are new here if you do not know who swoosh is also

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got an error when loading gdeliveryd:

Cannot load table of sensitive words, check file ./filters, ret=-1

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score

In terms of error messages, it doesn't get much better than that.
check filters file...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just tried, but it didn't work. It shows the same error message.

I also searched for a solution on google, but there is just a few people with this problem, and none of them say how it was solved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well.. it worked, but now there's a new problem ...

gauthd: 25 Dez 2012 16:49:48,641 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnDelSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@4204 err : glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.
It keeps trying to reconnect. I really hate this error. Everything in authd seems fine (tables.xml, authd.conf, etc)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well.. it worked, but now there's a new problem ...

It keeps trying to reconnect. I really hate this error. Everything in authd seems fine (tables.xml, authd.conf, etc)

your authd isn't sync correctly , I think's on protocol

I got an error when loading gdeliveryd:

Try change from GBK to UCS2

==================================================================
like what I expected, when the new server release on this forum, definitely a lot of new accounts popping up.
And then they are have a problem on their server. Surely they are make new thread for ask, lazy for search.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure the error is on protocol.. it was just working fine before I started to use the Reflection files

Protocol Decode CheckPolicy Error:type=9,size=-14687226
err : gdelivery::disconnect from GAuth server. Reconnecting....
gauthd: 25 Dez 2012 17:37:37,923 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnDelSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@15aed57

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure the error is on protocol.. it was just working fine before I started to use the Reflection files

Protocol Decode CheckPolicy Error:type=9,size=-14687226
err : gdelivery::disconnect from GAuth server. Reconnecting....
gauthd: 25 Dez 2012 17:37:37,923 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnDelSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@15aed57

try change your authd, check iseckey and oseckey on authd.conf and /etc/authd.conf

Reaction score

:rolleyes: My server is in the dark ages now compared to all the others out there, especially with this release.*folds up 146 server files and wipes 136 server files arse with it* :thumbup:

No disrespect to the original poster, great release. I just personally don't like this version of PW.

Reactions: 343
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ty very much mery much 2012-12-25 20-36-43 - [Release] Files Reflections (v145-v69) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back