[Release]Files

Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
3,824
Reaction score
746
Need new links! Post any that you know of.

Server:

(same as above, but with ranged weapons fix)

Client: (chinese 613 to connect)




Client: (english 6859 for translating client, does not connect)

(BT)


Account creator:


Windows App Locale: (need for launching these .exes)


Partially Translated English Patch (TMSRV/DBSRV): (credit to Pr0p3cy)
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/30956d1156800289-wyd_english_patch.zip
(Mirror)

Client (cn 613) English patch. (.exe patched by Negata, manual translations by Pr0p3cy
http://forum.ragezone.com/wyd2/files-168438.html#post1600464
 
Last edited:
I'm find a new tool in cn

Negata - [Release]Files - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
hi there nice job to start me and voodoowave are looking for 4ftool inglish version if someone find plz say something thaks.
 
Partially translated English itemlist/skilllist.csv (Credits to me):
 
Last edited:
Partially i translated English the language, Is very hard to translate from korean to english but i try to make the best .First make a backup yours then unrar the language file and put it in the TMSRV\run\ directory
 

Attachments

Last edited:
thaks for help guys.. we still have some error here but we gonna try on host serv in local dont stop give error one guy BR did same but dont tste in local and is online we gonan try.. :p noobs eheheh
 
Hey guys its Arshes

hey guys I was trying to learn the admin commands. (Like how to change levels, stats, and get new armor and other items.) Also, I am trying to get a translation team together so if anyone wants to help that'd be great.
 
Translated Client

Chinese(CN.613) Client Side Translations:

:::::Avg Completion: [62%]:::::

Armors: 100%
Weapons: 96%
Items: 55%
Skill: 100%
Pets: 100%
NPC: 5%
Monster: 0%
UI: 100%
Accessory: 0%

Downloads:
There was a slight problem with the items, but now it's fixed.

Please download the latest update as of September 24, 2006:


Translation Update (24/09/06):


password - ragezone
 
Last edited:
Hi guys Im new to this. I have managed to setup a server and running Ch ver 613.
Just downloaded your tranlations and it asks for password helpppp!!!!!!

P.s great job guys.
 
For all you portuguese speaking people out there, I "might" be planning on making a portuguese translation for this client. I am not so sure yet, because I am still not finished with the english. But it will take time, lots of time.
 
Last edited:
Pr0p3cy. The update to the translations is that for the lionkings and cromleas, along with the eggs pets & essences???

Thanks for the translation tho it's a great help.

Is there anychance of downloading the itemlist/skilllist.csvs from anywhere else. I cant download them from rapidshare. If not can someone email them to me.

[email protected]

Cheers

Lee.
 
Chinese(CN.613) Client Side Translations:

:::::Avg Completion: [62%]:::::

Armors: 100%
Weapons: 96%
Items: 55%
Skill: 100%
Pets: 100%
NPC: 5%
Monster: 0%
UI: 100%
Accessory: 0%

Downloads:
There was a slight problem with the items, but now it's fixed.

Please download the latest update as of September 24, 2006:


Translation Update (24/09/06):


password - ragezone

these 2 mirrors are not working at all.
 
Back