• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Fix for transparent interface season 8+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eng: Fix for transparent interface on season8 +Por: Fix para a interface transparente no season8+

Hi all,Come bring to you this solution that bothered me for a long time and it took a long time to appear something simple and practical.
bgEV8W6 - [Release] Fix for transparent interface season 8+ - RaGEZONE Forums

DLL: https://mega.nz/#!ywR2zSwa!-rUqV2Oy5mhauiqWbOKhtmcowY8R7r_Q2KCgh-o7AGE

Source: https://github.com/crystice-softworks/QeffectsGL
Moderators, if the post is not in accordance with the rules, I apologize and if possible correct.Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I put this in the Client folder, main.exe doesn't run at all. If I delete it, main.exe runs, and everything invisible.
Here is the log
================================================================== QeffectsGL initialized at Thu Feb 13 21:56:26 2020==================================================================Settings: C:\Users\utente\Desktop\Season 9_Local\QeffectsGL.iniModule: main.exe================================================================== QeffectsGL shutdown at Thu Feb 13 21:56:27 2020==================================================================

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I put this in the Client folder, main.exe doesn't run at all. If I delete it, main.exe runs, and everything invisible.
Here is the log
================================================================== QeffectsGL initialized at Thu Feb 13 21:56:26 2020==================================================================Settings: C:\Users\utente\Desktop\Season 9_Local\QeffectsGL.iniModule: main.exe================================================================== QeffectsGL shutdown at Thu Feb 13 21:56:27 2020==================================================================

Same problem.
When adding the dll the main stops opening.

There must be a program that must be installed on the pc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!

1. Post the mu client link here for me to test.
2. Check if the .log file exists, if so, post it here as well.

Last edited:
Back