[Release] FlareCMS

Lets say you created a new download. After the page refreshed, visit the download page, and the new download should be there.
 
That happens to me too. I type in a rule let's say. Then after I check the rules page, It isn't there. I have to put it like a few times, then it shows up.
 
That happens to me too. I type in a rule let's say. Then after I check the rules page, It isn't there. I have to put it like a few times, then it shows up.

I've tested and it works on my computer o_o

Try making a rule, then wait the 2 seconds. After it refreshes, check the drop down box to see if it's there.
 
Coding wise this beats Cype 500% times ;)
At least its a "PROPER" template system.

Actually it's not really using the common template system, but it acts similar to one.

Example of common template system:


@above - Enable javascript if it's not enabled
 
It's his option to like whatever he does, don't try and say it's **** some people prefer this one.

I was just saying, compared to the new cype, this isn't as good coding wise.

Oh and nice signature.
 
I was just saying, compared to the new cype, this isn't as good coding wise.

Oh and nice signature.
So? it's more simple to set up to him does it matter if it's n ot as good coded?

Oh and ye i keep it, i can't be bothered making a sig just for this. i hardly come on.
 
I don't really care if "Cype 2.0" is better than my CMS. I'm just releasing a CMS which is available for people to use if they wish to.
 
Back