Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Flash source code original of Infestation MMO

Reaction score
Flash Source Code Original of InfestationMMO

II4nkzW - [Release] Flash source code original of Infestation MMO - RaGEZONE Forums

FnlLqh4 - [Release] Flash source code original of Infestation MMO - RaGEZONE Forums

6BU0C6T - [Release] Flash source code original of Infestation MMO - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Password:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Harro
Reaction score
Figured you out of the like 10 of us would be the one to release this :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder:

In the original flash sources there are some bugs with the scrollbars (Still in Infestation). If you have more than ~20 items in one page the last items are cutted OR hidden. It just needs a correction with a bit calculation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder:

In the original flash sources there are some bugs with the scrollbars (Still in Infestation). If you have more than ~20 items in one page the last items are cutted OR hidden. It just needs a correction with a bit calculation.

Please give examples to fix scrollbars.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can somebody please make a small tutorial how to compile this correct with adobe flash?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone tell me a tool to edit this files? I already try to edit with JPEXS but, when I click to edit any file give me an error called "Adress Violation".

Thanks, for the files.

Back