• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Flash source code original of Infestation MMO

Reaction score
Flash Source Code Original of InfestationMMO

Download:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Password:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Harro
Reaction score
Figured you out of the like 10 of us would be the one to release this

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder:

In the original flash sources there are some bugs with the scrollbars (Still in Infestation). If you have more than ~20 items in one page the last items are cutted OR hidden. It just needs a correction with a bit calculation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder:

In the original flash sources there are some bugs with the scrollbars (Still in Infestation). If you have more than ~20 items in one page the last items are cutted OR hidden. It just needs a correction with a bit calculation.

Please give examples to fix scrollbars.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can somebody please make a small tutorial how to compile this correct with adobe flash?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone tell me a tool to edit this files? I already try to edit with JPEXS but, when I click to edit any file give me an error called "Adress Violation".

Thanks, for the files.