- Joined
- Jul 1, 2008
- Messages
- 270
- Reaction score
- 0
As some of you heard, Flowsion shut down the server,fork, and SVN/Trac.
I wanted to re-release this. Some of you guys may not have it. This is Rev069.
It includes the v61 WZ files here's the link download link:
If you want me to upload it to Rapidshare, MegaUpload, etc. Just ask.
Sorry it's not Rev 71. I'm not sure really, but I know it's 69 or higher.
If anyone could check for me, that would be great.
I wanted to re-release this. Some of you guys may not have it. This is Rev069.
It includes the v61 WZ files here's the link download link:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
If you want me to upload it to Rapidshare, MegaUpload, etc. Just ask.
Sorry it's not Rev 71. I'm not sure really, but I know it's 69 or higher.
If anyone could check for me, that would be great.
Last edited:

