• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Fully Functional MSN Bot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody, so I have decided to release my fully functional MSN Bot. The bot does require some simple editing and searching in places to edit names etc.

Please note that these will say SUC33DBot all over it, so you have to edit it to your bot. I used to help run SUC33DBot, but now it's dead - so I'm releasing it.

Download Link: SUC33DBot.rar
Password: freemsnbotshare
Virus Scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Enjoy! Thanks are appreciated!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Bro I WIll Use This Whats Your Msn

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

PAss Doesnt Work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, that was the last password.

The new one is: freemsnbotshare

PM me for my MSN.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can provide help with editing if you just PM me your MSN.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's for fun... People actually buy ranks on these bots. You could make money from this.

again, point?

why add people you dont know and are never going to talk to. its like myspace and facebook. people have THOUSANDS of friends and for what? to seem important?

cool you made a bot but its serves no purpose to this forum. want e-fame plz try somewhere else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
again, point?

why add people you dont know and are never going to talk to. its like myspace and facebook. people have THOUSANDS of friends and for what? to seem important?

cool you made a bot but its serves no purpose to this forum. want e-fame plz try somewhere else.

Excuse me? I don't want any fame, I'm simply contributing to this forum. Don't be a Ducking idiot - I'm trying to contribute and you go ahead and flame the thread?

It's meant for fun.

Reaction score
Excuse me? I don't want any fame, I'm simply contributing to this forum. Don't be a Ducking idiot - I'm trying to contribute and you go ahead and flame the thread?

It's meant for fun.

Sadly that 'fun' turns into abuse. This is a script kiddies wet dream and will be used for the simple purpose of pissing people off. I've had my MSN froze many times by 13 year old kids who bought a slot on a bot. To many mature, civil people who are over the age of 16 will think this is retarded and stupid.

Don't feed script kiddies by releasing this. You're just going to cause people unnecessary aggravation by having there MSN's froze.

Sorry if I'm flaming you but I had to change my e-mail to gmail because of this. Some kids thought it was funny to freeze my hotmail account which made my inbox inaccessible and of course this caused me so many problems.

TL;DR: By releasing this you're going to cause innocent people problems.

Last edited:
Back