Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Gunz Melee Trainee Client OFFLINE LAUNCH RELEASE.[simple to understand]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know how i input this, but roughly, at first i just wanna drop the bomb and give the download link, to this offline trainee offline launch, for old gens to have some fun and trying to make something new discovery with gunz advanced and more glitch that for random cause switched to game animation play like k-style this is reckening and same time flame up the lighting fingers while seeing what gunz is bending into in your forge . all the items relate to weapon, you may manually switch them by replacing current itemid with other you want to have equip on offline makeup. lol

[/URL]

offline release client:

serverfiles then:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f245/release-gunz-melee-trainee-clients-1205654/
replace after installing the path locaton to shortcut exe which takes you to offline launch.

Rightnow im implanting the one version of mode to be custom selectable mode. but this is the hard version.
megaju9 - [Release]Gunz Melee Trainee Client OFFLINE LAUNCH RELEASE.[simple to understand] - RaGEZONE Forums

only 1920x1080 resolution works perfectly for the combat interface related text.

-3 Types Of Melee in 1 Melee for any equipped weapon system.
-Balanced and same type of technically and mechanically and gamestyle animatons systemtically identical for all.-Advanced movement (rushblock masterable by major of players in shorttime.)1. -Battlesystem;

2. -Armor gauge is top priority before damage pierces to life gauge
3. -When armor is replished your remaining hitpoint gauge is safe.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1. -Melee limited.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2. -Shield mode.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
3. -Block vulnerbility.

>>>>>>>>>>
-flip and chain-reaction skill included and repurposed.
wheel of fortunate:
Chance to->flip success rate:3%||||||
Of time doesnt throw person but triggers a lunge damage so your fortunate 3% hit success dont go in vain if you are that lucky!)
  1. The Epic Cross-slash |3% chance to curse.

The Epic Cross-Slash Effect on walls/enemy in every 3rd ground-slash of same basic slash motion is canceled at the right time, also imprinted with a curse critical chance to set enemy burning for few seconds 3% chance but also it has to be hit from the right angle axis same time to occur)
+Large Katana(with additional configure to limit the kstyle to 1 bf per jump and dbf is possible with slowest possible timing(not useful if you want to spam and play tbf spams).
Kodachi, Katana Are only adjusted so far, dual katana complete fix also not on offline launch thought.

1. Rings provides configuration for players either adds or takes armor away.
    +Ring of Buff (doubles the default Hp&Ap to 100Life/100Ap)
    -Ring of Nerf (takes out default ap (100life & 50 ap nude)

few hats/chest/gloves in bounty store what adds you 3-5life or 3-5 armor points more and costs 500k-1million bounty in a normal ijji bounty formula rates!

(just to make your affordable playtime lil bit more worth of time for fun and not to give you monsterous powerup.

1. -ping is limited to 230 default lol aka dc and bb.

1. -the melee weapons are freely movable but are limited to one main hand choice by client.

1. Used and combined with fgunz and refined gunz but most likely ju3ren clean source where all included.

1. -female / male models are controlled only via man-woman.mrs files, no other optical changes done to system. mostly allowed client be remote to changing things to repurpose on state it was build.-

1. -9 x ap repair kit equipped, 2 times self-repairing per round is allowed. UNEQUIP repairkit TO BE NOT ABLE TO REPAIR YOURSELF ANYMORE, BUT OTHERS ONLY.

1. -debug screen enabled on encrypted korean runnable.

1. -numerical ingame item switch enabled test-mode. (numpad 1-6)
  2. -gender changer

1. -most of important option fixes.
  2. -some of security exploited fixed

1. -power use disabled from everyone excluding playing administrators and gms.
  2. -removed range type items and animations related with it to game.
  3. -less latency and buffer on gameplay
  4. -10ping lower than other servers even when nat is enabled.
  5. -optimized and objective prioritized on reversing what range and quest side have and have it repurposed for melee point of view as far possible.

-i cant edit this finnish auto translate out of my message lol.

kaikki kohteet liittyvät aseisiin, voit vaihtaa niitä manuaalisesti korvaamalla nykyisen itemidin muilla, jotka haluat varustaa offline-meikkiin

ive also diffrent setups of this runnable in somewhere, need to be pmd.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump, add regards to it with credits now. it includes their staff generally too then.

ill add stable .exe too because offline has killtrigger on record.

most stable runnable i find now for this no sense.

--works normally only on 1980x1080 resolution .

Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
There is a lot of clutter in these files, as well as having issues with the encryption system, there was no need to do custom decryption if it was going to be used locally.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i should have shared this in first place, but i didn't, because i wanted to restrict the release to offline and standalone, without quest or other working, this has the quest included and rest works on as in the offline release, but this has the higher risk to get errors or problems for matchgame which i yet to have discover. but what comes to gladiator playing, the gameplay has proof to stable and work, but its not debunked to core.
have fun.

reason for update the thread .

Back