Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Gunz Server Manager

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gunz Server Manager

This is my first time releasing anything for Gunz, I made this by request, I have not personally tested, But to my knowledge it does work.

It comes with some cool features, such as Being able to Start/Stop/Restart your server from a remote computer, and Auto-Restart when either Locator.exe, Agent.exe, or Server.exe Fails (It crashed, Taskmanager killed it... i.e.)

This is directly based off of my Server Runtime Manager for Runescape Private Servers.

Download:

Preview:
meiscooldude - [Release] Gunz Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

Remote Management Tool:
meiscooldude - [Release] Gunz Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope you enjoy, Please report any bugs! And if it plain does not work, please tell me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Gunz Developer / Support
Reaction score
It is an exact copy of my serverKeeper igualito design but more comprehensive and different and equally grateful for you anyway! Remotee :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is an exact copy of my serverKeeper igualito design but more comprehensive and different and equally grateful for you anyway! Remotee :O

Ya, someone gave me a copy of server keeper and said, 'Make this, but with remote management!', and I said O.k.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great, but, Remote Desktop Connection is way safer.

Gunz Developer / Support
Reaction score
=) Thiis Release with Include my ServerFiles .. Congratulations Good work :D ! Hehe!

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is just as safe as Remote Desktop Connection, and its much faster.

You just have to have a good password...

Not agreed.

I'm sure there is a way to get behold of the password.

Comes with the fact, that if you use RDC, you can edit the database as well, and more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not agreed.

I'm sure there is a way to get behold of the password.

Comes with the fact, that if you use RDC, you can edit the database as well, and more.

I would find it hard for someone to obtain this password, Even with a sniffer, its only on the network once, and its in md5 form, So its undecryptable...

Anyway, About the database, You can always use a program like Sqlyog. If the database it uses is Sql of course...

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SQLyog doesn't work with MSSQL.

And erm, MD5 is not even that hard to bruteforce.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great release, but im not able to connect l0l i always get disconnected

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
heres an correctly working one

its safe credits to steven of eurogunz

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Yes you bumped, the last post was in 07-15-2009. That is in July 15th 2009 but that guy bumped the thread as well.

Back