Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Gunz Website / Design / .PSD / .html

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everybody i am releasing the web that i was spending time on when i got bored, I made it all myself, But the idea of making the web was looking at a design of a GFXer - Griever named, i saw a web from him and i was inspired of the web i loved it so i already was bored and tought i could do something for the community and release this website i've made, i fully made it so credits to me, And uhm the idea is from Griever so thanks him too? K? The .html / .psd's are included ( The non sliced / Sliced ) ( There are 2 psd's the itemshop page / normal page / Homepage itself ) + screenshots have fun and you can redesign it to your own with the .psd Thanks me if ya like it. ~ RoDi.

Preview :
RodiSR - [Release]Gunz Website / Design / .PSD / .html - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link - All included :
Code:
http://filebeam.com/d396576269152d4ad427198ebc1b2fbc
PW: worldwidegaming.org

Last edited:
Hello everybody i am releasing the web that i was spending time on when i got bored, I made it all myself, But the idea of making the web was looking at a design of a GFXer - Griever named, i saw a web from him and i was inspired of the web i loved it so i already was bored and tought i could do something for the community and release this website i've made, i fully made it so credits to me, And uhm the idea is from Griever so thanks him too? K? The .html / .psd's are included ( The non sliced / Sliced ) ( There are 2 psd's the itemshop page / normal page / Homepage itself ) + screenshots have fun and you can redesign it to your own with the .psd Thanks me if ya like it. ~ RoDi.

Preview :

Download link - All included :
Code:
http://filebeam.com/d396576269152d4ad427198ebc1b2fbc
PW: worldwidegaming.org

Dude you could make this template look awesome, i know exactly what i would do to make it look better.
I will edit it to what I THINK would be better, thats if you dont mind.

Also just to point out, the bottom left 2 images look a bit stretched, to bypass this, simply get the image, define it as a pattern, then use the pattern on the blank image, u then can adjust it without it being stetched at all..

Not sure if u knew this, but just a tip XD

Last edited:
Le nom '
did you make sure to use tables as I said :) ?

Nope i still didn't get that and nobody wants to teach me it XD.

is this one of the sites you showed me on msn?, and it looks really good
Yes this was the one i showed you, I wanted to use it but i stopped.

Dude you could make this template look awesome, i know exactly what i would do to make it look better.
I will edit it to what I THINK would be better, thats if you dont mind.

Also just to point out, the bottom left 2 images look a bit stretched, to bypass this, simply get the image, define it as a pattern, then use the pattern on the blank image, u then can adjust it without it being stetched at all..

Not sure if u knew this, but just a tip XD
Thanks for the tip men=] And i actually dont care thats why i released it maybe people can redesign it to make it look better for theirself, But thanks for wanting to redesign it.

Not that bad, I would suggest a minor update, adding a editable flash news, it would look mighty sexy and a bit of font fixing on the site would make it even better!

Fantastic leech of LG's new website.
I've told Wizkid.

But the idea of making the web was looking at a design of a GFXer - Griever named, i saw a web from him and i was inspired of the web i loved it
Yo momma didn't tell you first to read or listen before you complain you fuking faghole, Asshole i can call more stuff you suck cock calling me a leecher READ WHAT I FUCKING TYPE IN THE TREAD YOU FUCKING MORRON,

Back