Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GunzOld+Test.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone wanted the files so im going release for fun Oo, there nothing great about them, and wont patch anythink so here

Link :
Link :

enjoy the password is xPHx.org i think o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Highly doubt you understand what to do with it, Forgot credits CBWhiz released it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry its not TO do anythink with it, i only released to help a few people. i didnt say I made it so duck off >_>. it says release not CREDIT MINE>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
o_O i quit hacking cause i lost my copy of this, for those who dunno what this is for, its ASM (REAL hacking -.-) not those noob cheat engine poop...i also quit hacking cause of noob leechers who download hax and brag about being "1337 haxors" , and dun worry im not gonna start hacking again >.>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is also used to update signatures, for DLL injections =p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't make use of it so it is kinda 'useless' to me =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u know for what version is it?? if u run with a december client says a message error in logs... if u bypass it u get a sound engine crash -.- wtf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it doesnt matter which version its for, test.txt goes wit gunzold.exe, then you use your 1337 asm skills to find the offsets in w/e version of gunz you h ave now xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it doesnt matter which version its for, test.txt goes wit gunzold.exe, then you use your 1337 asm skills to find the offsets in w/e version of gunz you h ave now xD

i dont think that maiet only change the adresses from one version to other.. so u cant add XXX bytes or drop for get a valid address of a function ^^.

will be better if we get works this gunzold.exe with a client for debug how works the bsp and ani format.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your link is dead. Please reupload it, or i will close it in 48 hours.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

hosted

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So wait, this is the old gunz that isn't encrypted? igunz im assuming, correct?

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no, it's nothing like that. it's just an old client with an accompanying test.txt that contains all the functions, addresses, etc.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A simple word for this thing is a GunZ Dump.

Back