Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Release]: HaRepacker Stoned version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, tho its my first release, I've been in this forum since forever, but this is my time to make a post instead of just leeching.
I noticed the community is not that much dead, as it is pay2win like always. Now server tools seems to be paid at least the good ones.
I've found this version of harepacker with a some good features, and I decided that since we know the original source code, it would be very easy to reverse it, I downloaded dnspy and to my surprise, the pdb was inside the .rar I downloaded, maple has already trained me for this.

Long short story, this was the original changelog, plus some things I added myself.

Code:
Old changes:
01. Added new skill batch change function
02. Fixed the bug that the new version of outlink cannot be read
03. Fixed the error BUG when closing WZ
04. Added the function of batch changing strings
05. Fixed the bug that external outlink cannot read and add pictures normally
06. Added new image batch import function (not available yet)
07.Updated to support 64bit
08. Fixed jump errors caused by copying different nodes
09. Fixed the BUG that the adventurer skill picture will be broken when changing the picture (a thousand-year-old problem)
10. Added PNG color correction function (has been changed to free)
11. Fixed the problem of being unable to read when opening KMS and supporting low version reading.
12. Repair one-click batch INTOUTLINK OUTLINK supplementary pictures
13. When adding new coverage, you will be asked whether you want to overwrite it. If you press Cancel, only the nodes without duplicates will be covered (very useful when updating).
14. Added one-click conversion to inlink format
15. Added batch replacement & deletion nodes (can be used to replace Feitian Chair 1983 and convert it to 193 in batches)
16.Fix the problem that map.wz cannot read map4
17.Fix the bug that wzdirectory cannot add directory

New changes:
18. Added BOBO's HaCreator to the suite.
19. Removed login and premium checks for inlink batch replacements, and other crap also did some translations.
20. Extra -> Search Wz strings is now a tool that searches through all the strings, and it can easily replace names and descriptions of mobs, skills, items, etc.
21. Added new Export selection to pngs separated into folders for easier accesibility while editing them.
22. Refactor ContextMenu (right click menu) for accesibility
23. Batch canvas import/replacement
24. Some other batch functions
25. AI image denoiser/upscale (thanks to realesrgan) and png compression algorithm

1696325973216 - [Release]: HaRepacker Stoned version - RaGEZONE Forums

1696326041140 - [Release]: HaRepacker Stoned version - RaGEZONE Forums

input0 - [Release]: HaRepacker Stoned version - RaGEZONE Forums
result0 - [Release]: HaRepacker Stoned version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im author. Nice job. I think I need to obfucase my code in future versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to open the latest GMS client wz, but failed to open it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im author. Nice job. I think I need to obfucase my code in future versions.
Really? You simply forked Harepacker-resurrected, with a few changes without giving anything back to the community.

Hi everyone, tho its my first release, I've been in this forum since forever, but this is my time to make a post instead of just leeching.
I noticed the community is not that much dead, as it is pay2win like always. Now server tools seems to be paid at least the good ones.
I've found this version of harepacker with a some good features, and I decided that since we know the original source code, it would be very easy to reverse it, I downloaded dnspy and to my surprise, the pdb was inside the .rar I downloaded, maple has already trained me for this.

Long short story, this was the original changelog, plus some things I added myself.

Code:
Old changes:
01. Added new skill batch change function
02. Fixed the bug that the new version of outlink cannot be read
03. Fixed the error BUG when closing WZ
04. Added the function of batch changing strings
05. Fixed the bug that external outlink cannot read and add pictures normally
06. Added new image batch import function (not available yet)
07.Updated to support 64bit
08. Fixed jump errors caused by copying different nodes
09. Fixed the BUG that the adventurer skill picture will be broken when changing the picture (a thousand-year-old problem)
10. Added PNG color correction function (has been changed to free)
11. Fixed the problem of being unable to read when opening KMS and supporting low version reading.
12. Repair one-click batch INTOUTLINK OUTLINK supplementary pictures
13. When adding new coverage, you will be asked whether you want to overwrite it. If you press Cancel, only the nodes without duplicates will be covered (very useful when updating).
14. Added one-click conversion to inlink format
15. Added batch replacement & deletion nodes (can be used to replace Feitian Chair 1983 and convert it to 193 in batches)
16.Fix the problem that map.wz cannot read map4
17.Fix the bug that wzdirectory cannot add directory

New changes:
18. Added BOBO's HaCreator to the suite.
19. Removed login and premium checks for inlink batch replacements, and other crap also did some translations.
20. Extra -> Search Wz strings is now a tool that searches through all the strings, and it can easily replace names and descriptions of mobs, skills, items, etc.
21. Added new Export selection to pngs separated into folders for easier accesibility while editing them.
22. Refactor ContextMenu (right click menu) for accesibility
23. Batch canvas import/replacement
24. Some other batch functions
25. AI image denoiser/upscale (thanks to realesrgan) and png compression algorithm

I'll bring some of those features over for free when I have some time to spare.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really? You simply forked Harepacker-resurrected, with a few changes without giving anything back to the community.

I'll bring some of those features over for free when I have some time to spare.
Hey! amazing work man, and thanks for giving support to this, a few things, Arnah has made some patches and fixes to the bugs of Creator, would be nice if you guys could collaborate together since there are like 10 versions of repacker and it would be nice to have a nice working 1 instead of 10s of them haha (not giving shade by any means, on the contrary)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! amazing work man, and thanks for giving support to this, a few things, Arnah has made some patches and fixes to the bugs of Creator, would be nice if you guys could collaborate together since there are like 10 versions of repacker and it would be nice to have a nice working 1 instead of 10s of them haha (not giving shade by any means, on the contrary)
Maybe I should also give him access to the repo. I've been busy at my personal life and job lately, but rest assured that I'm still maintaining it šŸ˜ Arnah
Thanks as always too ~

Back