Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
我有两个问题想问你。1. 如何将脚本添加到数据库中的任务中。2、增强到15以上怎么能体现在游戏里呢!谢谢

Hello friend, I have two questions to ask you. 1. How to add scripts to tasks in the database. 2. How can tasks with enhancements of 15 or above be reflected in the game! thanks

I have another game with wings in the same client as Hero Count. I'm not sure if you're interested in merging them
Yes, I can do some testing give me more details

some mobs skills improvements.
1694880671852 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
1694880637014 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
1694880519966 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you share it with me?
I like a dev I do not like to share my tools, even if give to you TBL editor you need to have the commands for the editor otherwise you can not used it. And last part is do you know what table what is do ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great files! got the server up and running definitely needs lot of work but overall pretty much up to date with bugs here & there does anybody know how to fix the bugs with mobs? won't let me attack no mobs and my health shows a -1 health won't go back up

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great files! got the server up and running definitely needs lot of work but overall pretty much up to date with bugs here & there does anybody know how to fix the bugs with mobs? won't let me attack no mobs and my health shows a -1 health won't go back up
Mobs working fine with my current HO clients. U probably using KR clients or other clients that caused mobs not compatible with the servers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to recover the old animations?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
err
QQ图片20240121103743 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone I cant connect the server can someone help me ?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New link :
I added the client and some editing tools to the pack.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for this.
I make it to the login screen but it says "mismatch between ID and password" even though I put "admin" for both. Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this.
I make it to the login screen but it says "mismatch between ID and password" even though I put "admin" for both. Any ideas?
You can create new user in the database.
Go to database hops>account, add new record with username, and hashed password.

You can hash passwords here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this.
plase use Hero plus client latest version
shared client is from 2021 and is incompatible with these files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, highly appreciate all the information and help provided here, does anyone know how I could get it running with Hamachi instead of localhost? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, highly appreciate all the information and help provided here, does anyone know how I could get it running with Hamachi instead of localhost? Thanks.
i suggest RadminVPN
create new network and share your friends
copy your RadminVPN local_IP adress
set config/config.go-default.go server ip (radmin ip)
set game client server.ini (radmin ip)
share your server.ini files and play multiplayer game

Back