[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial Source 

Im downloaded , hero online files.rar but no have database.Project owner Epecetek.

Im Azure hello
Hero community.
 
Last edited:
Gm code /id item and id itens beast? please
The commands that the emulator has can be found in the chat.go file, but to create an item most emulators use /item id, for example, /item 240, will create a pearl if you put another number in front you add quantity, /item 240 10 will create 10 pearls
 
Hey all,

Can anyone confirm if this server is live and active? I'd love to play but I keep getting into rabbit holes of servers not working etc.

Also, I'd love to ask in addition if anyone has translation files for Korea? There is one on GitHub but it's outdated and doesn't work.

Thank you in advance! :)
 
Hey all,

Can anyone confirm if this server is live and active? I'd love to play but I keep getting into rabbit holes of servers not working etc.

Also, I'd love to ask in addition if anyone has translation files for Korea? There is one on GitHub but it's outdated and doesn't work.

Thank you in advance! :)
This is not a server hosting by anyone. It's a server for you to host it your own & play around with it. You need a simple registration script for your players to make an account easier.
 
Anyone have a database of Hero? Send me pls

Anyone have a database link download?
 
Last edited:
Hello, I installed the old game files and database, and the launcher opens, but it does not accept the username and password. What could be the reason? Can you share the updated database and game files?
 
hero (hero online) stand-alone foreign service end, great game, almost 08 years of public testing, now foreign still update and operation, than similar hot blood jianghu 20.0 version beyond a lot, playability super high.



The version is very new, almost updated to April 2022, five elements and so on, the king of beasts and what appraisal, four turns have.

It is said to be a high person from the outside of the network to find, said the outside of the network of this game stand-alone are rotten street. Set up is very simple, I have installed the video set up successfully, but currently there are some BUG, but are very small problems.





The reason why share out, is to hope that the gods to fix the BUG and Chinese successful, so that the old fans are no longer pitted, let him rotten street, this game is absolutely this year's stand-alone in the most beautiful boy.


: 6666


magic2711 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums




The following is some more information found on the extranet, so you can take a look at it.

: 6666

magic2711 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Files have been deleted, please reupload to a safer host like mediafire or dosya.tc
 
hero (hero online) stand-alone foreign service end, great game, almost 08 years of public testing, now foreign still update and operation, than similar hot blood jianghu 20.0 version beyond a lot, playability super high.



The version is very new, almost updated to April 2022, five elements and so on, the king of beasts and what appraisal, four turns have.

It is said to be a high person from the outside of the network to find, said the outside of the network of this game stand-alone are rotten street. Set up is very simple, I have installed the video set up successfully, but currently there are some BUG, but are very small problems.





The reason why share out, is to hope that the gods to fix the BUG and Chinese successful, so that the old fans are no longer pitted, let him rotten street, this game is absolutely this year's stand-alone in the most beautiful boy.


: 6666


magic2711 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums




The following is some more information found on the extranet, so you can take a look at it.

: 6666

magic2711 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
link is dead,can you reshare it?thanks!
 
Does anyone happen to have the Hero *.pdb file? It would be a big help. I’m trying to solve some issues in the Unity importer, but some maps have different parsing behavior.

1767918646872 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
1767918666808 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
1767918686754 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums


It’s a shame that the game’s development died out, there was only one team working on development (SyntaxGame) and apparently no one else showed interest, only leechers...
 


I’ve made progress with the 3D models (n3anim, n3chr, n3cskins, n3joint, n3cpart, etc.), they are now being exported to Unity.

I’ve also made progress with maps. Previously I was only reading them from the SDT, but this extension seems to be old or used by the map editor (I’m not sure). Now the data is being read from the OPD instead.
 


3D modeller (n3anim, n3chr, n3cskins, n3joint, n3cpart, vb.) konusunda ilerleme kaydettim, artık Unity'ye aktarılıyorlar.

Haritalar konusunda da ilerleme kaydettim. Daha önce sadece SDT'den okuyordum, ancak bu eklenti eski veya harita düzenleyici tarafından kullanılıyor gibi görünüyor (emin değilim). Şimdi veriler bunun yerine OPD'den okunuyor.

I'm thinking of developing a mobile application; can you help me with the transfer process?

edit:
I don't need you anymore; I exported all the assets for Godot myself. Stop hoarding what you have—do something useful for the community. I designed the Hero Plus editors myself. If you had shared what you had back then, Mobile Hero would be much closer to completion by now.

 
Last edited:
Back