• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Heroes Operation Tool Source and english patch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was working with DaxterSoul to fix the decompiled source code for Heroes Operation Tool and also we translated some strings (some are hardcoded, some are in a file called "Texts.xml"

MeTaD - [RELEASE] Heroes Operation Tool Source and english patch - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you enjoy!

This is the source code (decompiled, but fixed):

You can download only translation on the attachment.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release,thank you.
Looking forward to see bigger releases such as player,pvp and rank service projects decompiled without errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have a few question to ask :
1) Is there a discord link where people are discussing about private server for vindictus offline / GM mode editing / etc?

2) I would like to know is it possible to add a additional damage stats to my GM weapons / attack limit removal stats ?

3) Editing +15 enchance bonus stats (example changing the additional damage +300 to +999999 ?

Back