• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to active this Summon Type? Any help would be appreciated. I can pay for the tutorial also.

ramonymous - [Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to active this Summon Type? Any help would be appreciated. I can pay for the tutorial also.

ramonymous - [Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

this a mod version a champion with 5 elements they mod it into the 6 one but still 5

if you want that you have to mod the client + server :v

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Figured out the correct file. Trying to get update to work. Just gotta figure out how it works.
How is it going ? I think the file is located here http: // your ip: 801 / update / config / url_config_demo.lua

Reaction score
You can download the full source of Honor Light from below link

Pass:7seh

It's really huge file ^^
This source includes many languages.. en, eyouen, idn, jp, kokr, taiguo, tw, vi, xinma

Lets make it work~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi
what password for file sszg_work.7z

thank you.

did you find the password ? i tried ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

解压密码 but not work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can download the full source of Honor Light from below link

Pass:7seh

It's really huge file ^^
This source includes many languages.. en, eyouen, idn, jp, kokr, taiguo, tw, vi, xinma

Lets make it work~

its any mirror ? i cant download from baidu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me in which files are the purchase settings of the money store "Coins", I have a client that is translated and I can't merge with the ones posted here, but it doesn't work for purchases for money "Coins"

Back