• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i read 23 pages with question of all kinds.

like somebody said post before this server files have a lot of bug and more, but for who can works with source code it possible to fix :)

ill be away from MU ONLINE world for many years and for me right now is difficult try all new feature....

somebody could make a list of all bug he find on this files?

ill try to make a repack with all fixes that have been made and try to fix what i found , i take this opportunity to thanks all the people who share their work with the community for fix some part, thank you very much.

thanks to all

Have anice day

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i read 23 pages with question of all kinds. like somebody said post before this server files have a lot of bug and more, but for who can works with source code it possible to fix :) ill be away from MU ONLINE world for many years and for me right now is difficult try all new feature.... somebody could make a list of all bug he find on this files? ill try to make a repack with all fixes that have been made and try to fix what i found , i take this opportunity to thanks all the people who share their work with the community for fix some part, thank you very much. thanks to all Have anice day
Actually there is no any full bug list, but if you read all pages so you will probably know what problems people have. The best way its making closed beta with professional players and find the whole bug-list within some days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone solved bug in MuHelper. ????

Im have this problem,
MuHelper loot all itens in the floor, OMG!

So if u muhelper pick up all items and can't settings u need new client i uploading "my" client (i fixed arena map in client and good work muhelper)

Client:

- You need put own ServerInfo.bmd (i delete this file in client) if u can't create ServerInfo.bmd write me and we making.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this IGCN S12 files, but they (DataServer, etc) have an expired for run. Anyone can work with that?

(Look the updated exe versions on first image)

View attachment 167155 New Bitmap Image (3) - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi bro, you can help me rebuild to gs.exe? Please thank you

1. Fix Elemental Monster Spawn randomly with Element=6
2. Fix Shop Mithril and Mithril Fragment

Files update:
- gObjMonster.cpp
- MonsterSetBase.cpp
- PentagramSystem.cpp
- PentagramSystem.h
- Shop.cpp
Copy to your GameServer source code then rebuild.

Example Monster spawn config:
<Spawn Index="670" Distance="5" StartX="194" StartY="26" EndX="198" EndY="26" Dir="-1" Count="5" Element="6" />

Example Shop config:
<!-- Mithril Fragment -->
<Item Cat="12" Index="144" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="1" Serial="0" />
<Item Cat="12" Index="144" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="2" Serial="0" />
<Item Cat="12" Index="144" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="3" Serial="0" />
<Item Cat="12" Index="144" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="4" Serial="0" />
<Item Cat="12" Index="144" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="5" Serial="0" />
<!-- Mithril -->
<Item Cat="12" Index="145" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="1" Serial="0" />
<Item Cat="12" Index="145" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="2" Serial="0" />
<Item Cat="12" Index="145" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="3" Serial="0" />
<Item Cat="12" Index="145" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="4" Serial="0" />
<Item Cat="12" Index="145" Level="0" Durability="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="-1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" Elemental="5" Serial="0" />

cGHiUMv - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

ToIraeY - [Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2 + Sources - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi bro, you can help me rebuild to exe files? Thank you please

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download on muemu.tech season 12,,,,copy the same file u want to edit replace it.that im doing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, the option "obtains (mana/8) when monster is killed" doesn't seem to work. Other exe options seem to work, i made a video:
I've tried reinstalling and also modifing the file IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml , but it doesn't solve it, doesn't have any effect.
any help please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, the option "obtains (mana/8) when monster is killed" doesn't seem to work. Other exe options seem to work, i made a video:
I've tried reinstalling and also modifing the file IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml , but it doesn't solve it, doesn't have any effect.
any help please?
Could someone confirm this is a bug? Or i'm the only one that has it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 minifixes i did.

[Add pentagram damage to normal attacks (and not only skills)]

-- ObjAttack.cpp (GameServer)

Search this:
if ((lpObj->Type == OBJ_USER && lpMagic) || lpObj->Type == OBJ_MONSTER)

Change for this:
if ((lpObj->Type == OBJ_USER) || lpObj->Type == OBJ_MONSTER)

[Can't equip a 2 hand weapon in right hand and 1 hand weapon in left hand at same time]

-- user.cpp (GameServer)

Search this:
BOOL gObjIsItemPut(LPOBJ lpObj, CItem * lpItem, int pos)

Add this at first
if (lpObj->pInventory[0].IsItem() == 1 && lpObj->pInventory[0].m_TwoHand == 1) {
if (lpItem->m_Type == ITEMGET(4, 7) || lpItem->m_Type == ITEMGET(4, 15) || lpItem->m_Type >= ITEMGET(4, 32) && lpItem->m_Type <= ITEMGET(4, 35)) // Arrows, Bolts and Quivers
{
}
else
{
return false;
}
}

Fix tabbing and things to see him "better"

Greetings!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
About the "obtains (mana/8) when monster is killed" bug, in file user.cpp
i changed:
Code:
    if (lpObj->MonsterDieGetMana != 0 && lpMana != NULL)
    {
        int iEffectValue = g_ItemOptionTypeMng._CalcEffectValue(lpObj, 1, lpMana->Operator, lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife * lpMana->OptionValue, lpMana->FormulaID, NULL);
        lpObj->Mana += lpObj->MonsterDieGetMana; 
    }

to
Code:
    {
                int iEffectValue = g_ItemOptionTypeMng._CalcEffectValue(lpObj, 1, lpLife->Operator, lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife * lpLife->OptionValue, lpLife->FormulaID, NULL);  //this line is not working for some reason
        lpObj->Mana += lpObj->MaxMana/8; // simply take maximum mana, divide by 8 and add that to mana
    }
in this way customizing the option from IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml will not work, so its a workaround more than a fix.

There is another bug where even though muhelper is active character will no longer attack, it will just come close to mobs and do nothing. i've been looking through the source code i can't find code related to mu helper, is it in the client? any hints please?
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
About the "obtains (mana/8) when monster is killed" bug, in file user.cpp
i changed:
Code:
    {
        int iEffectValue = g_ItemOptionTypeMng._CalcEffectValue(lpObj, 1, lpMana->Operator, lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife * lpMana->OptionValue, lpMana->FormulaID, NULL);
        lpObj->Mana += lpObj->MonsterDieGetMana; 
    }

to
Code:
    {
                int iEffectValue = g_ItemOptionTypeMng._CalcEffectValue(lpObj, 1, lpLife->Operator, lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife * lpLife->OptionValue, lpLife->FormulaID, NULL);  //this line is not working for some reason
        lpObj->Mana += lpObj->MaxMana/8; // simply take maximum mana, divide by 8 and add that to mana
    }
in this way customizing the option from IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml will not work, so its a workaround more than a fix.

There is another bug where even though muhelper is active character will no longer attack, it will just come close to mobs and do nothing. i've been looking through the source code i can't find code related to mu helper, is it in the client? any hints please?
thanks

hi u download my client and test

Back