Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DaoVanTrong release hawe fixed this?

*add CRC-check file ServerInfo.bmd and Item.bmd
*Active Off_LevelSystem for this license
*fix sporadic Disconnect in GameServer_C

Wich release i shud use better?
DaoVanTrong Or Evelik? Bouth CopyPaste , maby someone is better!?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
item_eng.bmd
skill_eng.bmd

Client modification tools?

korean Client local need

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love this release, but i find some stuff not working

Server Side
-IGC_MapAttribute is not working, i set ExpBonus and MasterExpBonus and it have no effect on the map i want.
-IGC_ResetItem is also not working, i want people that do a reset to provide certain item, have no effect.

Client Side
-Excellente armor glow not working ? :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One More Think! Where can be Edited This PoPUP... I Wish Renew Information in it!
VFbeWy1 - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

& Pets from Xshop Dont Disapear when time is OUT!
093MJrH - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
1st. Can any one guyz confirm if golden archer (Rena) event work?
I click on npc but nothing. Is this event at the end of the month or its bugged?
2nd. How to configure Battle core popup to shown cause mine when i log in it doesnt appear and hot to configure event date?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st. Can any one guyz confirm if golden archer (Rena) event work?
I click on npc but nothing. Is this event at the end of the month or its bugged?
2nd. How to configure Battle core popup to shown cause mine when i log in it doesnt appear and hot to configure event date?

Golden Archer configure in /Data/CommonServer.cfg - GOLDEN ARCHER/EVENT CHIP

Remove Popup Batle core in IGCData/IGC_BattleCore - Enables In-Game window notice about Battle Core, 0/1

In-Game Notice Message can be changed by modifying "Eventnotice.OZP" file at \Data\Interface\GFx\Notice\

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 9 Epi 2 Configured At 99%
3D Camera
Auto skill
Custom Maps
Events 100%
Spost Aggregates
New Updated Articles

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Golden Archer configure in /Data/CommonServer.cfg - GOLDEN ARCHER/EVENT CHIP

Remove Popup Batle core in IGCData/IGC_BattleCore - Enables In-Game window notice about Battle Core, 0/1

In-Game Notice Message can be changed by modifying "Eventnotice.OZP" file at \Data\Interface\GFx\Notice\

Thank you ferplay. I already set event "1" but golden archer when i click on him doesn;t do anythink.

What about tax rate? How can we change it to 2% for example?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
soucre igcn bug event : Swamp of Peace (Medusa) bug not work event and itembag medusa.
please help me fix bug event end drop Swamp of Peace (Medusa).
Because I think you are a important relationship, should not be skipping the basic base.

What i have tested :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to edit cashop for this release? Hawe someone editor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got everything to work after abit. Now im stuck on just one last problem (i think): After my character is walking around a few seconds, i get disconnect message and client closes. Theres nothing 'weird' looking in the gameserver/loginserver/dataserver logs except for one part which is:

[01:16:01][giancarlos][Giancarlo][IPHERE] ClientHack detected: Editing AttackSpeed [4383][23901] [3300][57525]

During the time this message is shown in gameserver log my character can still walk around but after few seconds client just closes. All ports are open, IP's are configured correctly.

EDIT: Found out it has nothing to do with the red message. I just disconnect after a few seconds into the game, but i still connect for abit. Anyone know why?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Players reflect the open warehouse or buy items stuck and then log on Please wait
Restart gameserver.exe normal

Novice C++
Reaction score
full tutorial please thank you

Need a tutorial about how to create/modify/use a source ?
Here you go:

But i suppose you don`t know what a source is....and asking a tutorial for what you don`t know, is kind of funny:):

You need guide? well you have a guide in first post...why don`t you read? not even the first post?

You should go here:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/compiled-igcn-season-9-server-1126961/index25.html

But if you have a clue what to do with source i posted some time ago a small tutorial:

A lot of ppl have problems with libs or building them, so here is a link with source files+lib, all you need to do is open

"IGC Server Suite S 9.5.Ink" and edit:

-Project Properties>C/C++>Aditional Include Directories (Change the file path with yours)
-Project Properties>Linker>AditionalLibrary Directories (Change the file path with yours)

note: You need to change the path on every project (IGC.ConnectServer; IGC.DataServer; IGC.GameServer; IGC_DLL)

Build and your done.

note: Build IGC.dll (Release-Mixed platforms), Build GameServer, DataServer & ConnectServer (Release-x64), All compile in VS2015

Link updated: Added Server Files + EssentialTools , Client, Move, Summon books Fix,

Note: HexEdit client side: IGC.dll(IP), main.exe (IP) look for 192.168.1.180

Have fun !

and stop double post :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Back