• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]IMG EDITOR BASIC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thunder Editor

OBS:800x600 only supports img.

Credits: Garsia

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ thepatan55
You can add me on msn?
ishadown@live.com

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol @ the backdoor.

Aaron

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
which version is this for?

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you use this you're an idiot.
It has a virus, clearly.

Aaron

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did u know it was possible to take viruses out of things letting alone the app still usable.... duh

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did u know it was possible to take viruses out of things letting alone the app still usable.... duh

I doubt you can do that considering the fact you can't even do a funcrestrict and keep asking the version of things.

If you're able to take a virus out of a program, you're able to make a WC website work for TH.GG

Aaron

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
not everyone spends there life analyzing these forums and obsessing over this game, u obviously think your a genius because u know so much about the gb p servers which is actually really sad, since u under estimate the knowledge of what ppl have other then in this forum. instead of your stupid remakes and dip shyt answers, answer the question or dont.

by the way who's stupid enough to try to edit something that they dont know anything about,and not hvaing the proper codes for? meanwhile spending there time tryin to correct there mistakes... obviously u or someone could just ask and get the answer. did u ever think that asking and getting right responses helps the forum section as well as new comers? or are u soo self involved, that ur too stupid to know that?

stop talking out of your butt and stfu
LOL. Yes of course I spend my life analyze these forums. While you sit here and beg for everything that pertains to gunbound you might as well say you analyze these forums as well.

Had I said I was a genious I wouldn't be talking to you, because obviously you know nothing about the game, and no nothing about any coding language and you're just merely an indian begger looking for everything to be thrown at you.

I wouldn't have such an attitude towards you if you learned to do poop for yourself instead of always beginning and annoying people (pertaining to MSN too, FYI).

And also, no one said asking QUESTIONS was a problem, actually that's a good thing. But when the answer is OBVIOUS and IN YOUR FACE (hence- rhetorical) that's when you know it's becoming enough and you're not using your head.

And I still doubt you can remove any viruses, I don't give a poop to learn/know what you're really capable of because that's just probably running a server on localhost with the configs already done for you and typing shenanigans/nonsense.

kthnxbai.

Aaron

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
backdoor removed

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow u obviously are an idiot, begging?? hardly ... asking go back to school and learn the difference. u are seriously simple minded basically saying if someone cant write with a pencil he doesnt know how to eat with a fork. ps "hence" i only hear gurls say that, either way , u run ur mouth a lil too much, the only reason u do is cuz its the internet i highly doubt u would outside of ur house. ur just some peckerwood kid who obviously has no friends adding random on msn."sad" either way before u start insulting ppl, u should get to know what they can do,other den revolving around servers, but obviously dats all u kno how to do. well doubt what u want,but ur obviously too stuck up in your own world to know any better, post again after u grow up a bit. u take this server shyt a lil too serious u shoudl learn to get a life
Someone is physiologic issues.
Take your medz~:thumbup1:

Aaron

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

BTW: For the ones that can't remove viruses, the backdoor was not removed.

Always scan files before DLing them.

Aaron

Back