Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]improved job 4 NPCs [FIXED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELESE]improved job 4 NPCs

dead nice work, and thanks for tutorial shadow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

btw how do you raise the 4th job skills

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

btw how do you raise the 4th job skills

now that what i called ironic....

and killa... gotta admit i didnt want to relese the turril to make it a littel leech prooff.. which i sucsess (see those error :p)

but haaa u relesed them never mind then

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where do I put these specifically in NPCsScripts.h? I think that's the only problem left.

After that go to NPCsScripts.h and put these in the according section
Code:
			case 2081300: npc_2081300(npc); break;// 4th Job instructor
			case 2081100: npc_2081100(npc); break;// 4th Job instructor
			case 2081200: npc_2081200(npc); break;// 4th Job instructor
			case 2081400: npc_2081400(npc); break;// 4th Job instructor

Then put these in the correct spot

Code:
	static void npc_2081300(NPC* npc);// 4th Job instructor
	static void npc_2081100(NPC* npc);// 4th Job instructor
	static void npc_2081200(NPC* npc);// 4th Job instructor
	static void npc_2081400(NPC* npc);// 4th Job instructor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Where do I put these specifically in NPCsScripts.h? I think that's the only problem left.

use your mind and comare.. -_-

not helping from now on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELESE]improved job 4 NPCs [FIXED]

Ok, so I put them in, and these are the errors that I get:

1>------ Build started: Project: MapleStoryServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>MapleIsland.cpp
1>Generating Code...
1>Skipping... (no relevant changes detected)
1>NPCs.cpp
1>GameMasters.cpp
1>Linking...
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081400(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081400@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081200(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081200@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081100(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081100@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081300(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081300@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>C:\Documents and Settings\xartiex\Desktop\TitanMSRev005\MapleStoryServer\Debug\MapleStoryServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\xartiex\Desktop\TitanMSRev005\MapleStoryServer\MapleStoryServer\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>MapleStoryServer - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
It has something to do with unresolved external symbols...anyone?

What can I do to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

me to i get errors with this files
1>Compiling...
1>NPCs.cpp
1>Linking...
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081400(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081400@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081200(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081200@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081100(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081100@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081300(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081300@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>C:\MapleStoryServer\Release\MapleStoryServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\MapleStoryServer\MapleStoryServer\Release\BuildLog.htm"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant do it but i think i know what to do i just do not know how
up there is identifier and there is not 4th job in there and i cant put this in there ok
so i need you to help me do that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

grrrrr
its because u allready have those line in the npcscripts.h
or u dont have those lines!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok, so I put them in, and these are the errors that I get:

1>------ Build started: Project: MapleStoryServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>MapleIsland.cpp
1>Generating Code...
1>Skipping... (no relevant changes detected)
1>NPCs.cpp
1>GameMasters.cpp
1>Linking...
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081400(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081400@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081200(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081200@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081100(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081100@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::npc_2081300(class NPC *)" (?npc_2081300@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
1>C:\Documents and Settings\xartiex\Desktop\TitanMSRev005\MapleStoryServer\Debug\MapleStoryServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\xartiex\Desktop\TitanMSRev005\MapleStoryServer\MapleStoryServer\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
It has something to do with unresolved external symbols...anyone?

What can I do to fix this?

I'm having that error too and i checked if i already had it and there was none

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol no error for me, thanks for realease

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what files do you use krystical files ? thats what i use and nothing happend

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i'm using krytical v6 and i still get the errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

damn.. took me half an hour to realize that i didnt move the file -_-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

DreadBoy your english is very cute ^^'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Guys you have to put them in the right section where all the others are. If you already have it then it should work...Also did you guys do the whole
file>move 4thjob.cpp to>Maplestoryserver? It might not work without that..

And btw dreadboy, the only reason i released the guide and KEPT it there was because of the moderator's new post about anti-leech protection and i did not want this thread to be deleted :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guys you have to put them in the right section where all the others are. If you already have it then it should work...Also did you guys do the whole
file>move 4thjob.cpp to>Maplestoryserver? It might not work without that..

And btw dreadboy, the only reason i released the guide and KEPT it there was because of the moderator's new post about anti-leech protection and i did not want this thread to be deleted :p

What he said is what fixes all the errors you get, you have to move it into the maplestoryserver thingy for it to work, works for me thanks dread/shadow :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

haiz put those lines into npcscripts.h

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

LOL got it working. for those that got the external error. 100% confirm u didnt move the file to your maplestoryserver. but shadow i went to my vc++ and didnt find any move function. for those of you that also hav the same problem like me. first create a 4thjob.cpp and add dread's code in there. then go to maplestoryserver.sln and right click on your maplestory server at the left tab then click add and then click existing item. then browse for wherever you saved your 4thjob.cpp and click ok and then compile ur server. should work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back