Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Item Editor 1.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Item Editor v1.0

This is just a little something I put together to make Item Editing Easier.

Download:

Features:

Safely edit Items
Descriptions of Item Settings

Note: ALWAYS back up files before editing them.

Picture:
meiscooldude - [Release] Item Editor 1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
You would open item.cfg ? I mean seriously.

Anyway i'm guessing this is for the item.cfg, nice work meiscooldude hopefully it helps people out around here whom don't know how or are not capable of manually editing the files themselves ^^

Or like the case above, don't know what file they are ment to be editing :scratch: ^^

You would open item.cfg ? I mean seriously.

Anyway i'm guessing this is for the item.cfg, nice work meiscooldude hopefully it helps people out around here whom don't know how or are not capable of manually editing the files themselves ^^

Or like the case above, don't know what file they are ment to be editing :scratch: ^^

It gives me an error when i open item.cfg.

meiscooldude - [Release] Item Editor 1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

yeah you do use items.cfg or w/e THANKS ^^ If you get Errors then try to Restart and do it again

Babytid, obviously you have run into an error, but meiscooldude has even put in error protection and informed you via that dialog box what has to be done.

Evidently either your item.cfg's first line is not "//-----ShopID---ShopName" or it looks somewhat the same but isn't identical.

To fix the problem just put:
Code:
//-----ShopID---ShopName
on the first line in item.cfg

Is ths for private servers, or real runescape? Thanks:juggle::flag_schw:eek::wolverine:eek6::poster_ss:technolog:sq_yellow:busted_co:winky:

Back