- Joined
- Aug 8, 2008
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
Here's my Item Exchanger, basically for MoograMS Repack.
Trade in your Golden Maple Leafs for these items.
I'll upload an SS later.
Here's the file.
It's not tested yet, I'm a coder in a server, and the Admin isn't on, so can someone test it?
If it doesn't work, I'll fix it. Or if it does, and it's not functioning properly, tell me, thanks.
Sorry for Re-posting this thread, I forgot to add in the
[Release]
EDIT: Can someone edit this to make it work?
Because, I can't find the reason why it won't work .. unless it DOES work for you, or you editted it to make it work, can you just repost please?
Thanks.
Trade in your Golden Maple Leafs for these items.
I'll upload an SS later.
Here's the file.
It's not tested yet, I'm a coder in a server, and the Admin isn't on, so can someone test it?
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
If it doesn't work, I'll fix it. Or if it does, and it's not functioning properly, tell me, thanks.
Sorry for Re-posting this thread, I forgot to add in the
[Release]
EDIT: Can someone edit this to make it work?
Because, I can't find the reason why it won't work .. unless it DOES work for you, or you editted it to make it work, can you just repost please?
Thanks.
Last edited:

