Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [release]Itsu MS CMS

whatever you do please do not remove the 'Designed by IamAzhar & Sotongx3.'
why I should leave this copyrights if all graphic is designed by me? o_O
Anyway I give credit to programmer.

I have uploaded this some where else -

Some more Mirrors

guys sorry for asking a noob question but then how can i change the "itsums" on the header using the psd files?, i already have adobe photoshop installed..please reply asap. thanks a bunch

Does any1 has a asp.NET to php translator btw i also need a HTML to PHP Translator

Your work?
You stole scripts =)
Here's a full list of the members on the SinStory community. You can select one to visit their profile or you can search for an user!

Thats from sowh4ts CMS, they just renamed it. Or at least that's where it came from I believe.

Checked the download.. Its full of images from sowh4ts CMS?

err i am veri noob isit download the file delete the index.php in the www folder and extract the itsuMS file into www folder?i did that and i type my hamachi ip to the URL place and it shows all the itsums file on the screen and if i put back the index.php it says Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on '65.75.243.179' (10061) in D:\wamp\www\config.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in D:\wamp\www\config.php on line 10
Can't connect to MySQL server on '65.75.243.179' (10061)

what should i do? o.O

This CMS sucks. It cant be viewed properly in IE

Celestial's website it looks great
If you dont know how to even use a cms.. Don't bother getting one

did u know how to use CMS when u just started?So if u dunno how and ppl call you to give up what will you feel?

Could you make a list of wat i need to edit... i only edited config but dont know wat else to edit

err i am veri noob isit download the file delete the index.php in the www folder and extract the itsuMS file into www folder?i did that and i type my hamachi ip to the URL place and it shows all the itsums file on the screen and if i put back the index.php it says Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on '65.75.243.179' (10061) in D:\wamp\www\config.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in D:\wamp\www\config.php on line 10
Can't connect to MySQL server on '65.75.243.179' (10061)

what should i do? o.O

lol edit the config.php to your sql database =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back