Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 12 Class Server, 2 options with Tool Pack and Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a small help if youre running on your home pc and cant get the server connected publicly

ifconfig eth0 down
ifconfig eth0 urrouterIP netmask yournetmask up
router add default gw urrouterip

Example:

ifconfig eth0 down
ifconfig eth0 127.0.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
route add default gw 127.0.0.1

-Pronetix.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thx for sharing =)
downloading now, will try tomorrow to install and just to make sure, client is Chinese right?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No client is English, its official's basically but exe changed and such set for pserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, im does all what you sayed in your TuT, but im cant reach the VMWare from my windows ... cant reach it with "WinSCP", "PuTTy" and over my browser ... what i have to do :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not gotten a chance to work with any of these 12 class files, partly because of my busy schedule of late and didn't want to gather all the needed tools up but thanks to this release you have saved me a lot of time thank you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
service disable iptables
youll have to go into iptables or installthe webmin and set up the firewall to llow you ip through regardless and problem solved

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
iptables -F
service iptables save

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iptables -F
service iptables save

That works for me!

Thanks! :)

Another question, im from europe and cant read chinese, so is there an english tool for editing the elements.data?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Theres No english tool available apperantly,but,theres a chinese that reads english elements.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm...but i can't read chinese, what i can do now? :/:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well to be honest,90% of the people here can't read chinese,but somehow we learnt whats what on the elements tool,Just try , learn and test and you will be good to go.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
English interfaced tools are not free if want free youll have to use full chinese tools

JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Suggestion. Though if u have a smartphone get google translate for it which will allow u to snapshot the interface and translate the image to at least make yourself a reference

JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me, i can't ping to centos and redhat. CENTOS.GIF - [Release] Jade Dynasty 12 Class Server, 2 options with Tool Pack and Client - RaGEZONE Forums pING.GIF - [Release] Jade Dynasty 12 Class Server, 2 options with Tool Pack and Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
disable the firewall until you set the firewall 'service iptables stop'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Exotic.
I can ping and setup but I can not start.What do I do?I play offline without protection.
Specifically, how should I do?
Sorry for my bad English!
Im noob!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the Cent)S terminal has a bug you have to use Putty terminal to run startup script. Open putty then ./start starts server. I will fix that and put up a better vm soon as have time been extremely busy with my server lately. The redhat vm would be better bet if just uing for a local environment or dont care about backup scripts and such, it works great but has no OS tools on it for updating, cron etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing your files but there is some parts of your tutorial that is confusing like this part

"sm databases is in there emty or create your own databse in phpmyadmin or Navicat
Before you do anything do this to ste up lampp securely"

What do you mean empty and create your own database? What must these DBs be named and where are their SQL files? also this command does not work in CentOS

UPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD('password') WHERE User='root';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

And the register script says failed to open socket even with iptables off

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all Thank you for the release keep your nice work,its first time for me to work on JD server, even its my first words here, in short i worked on centOS release and everything works fine -i can log to server using "Putty & winSCP" and i start server but no ms at select server page - maybe because i didn't download your client its kinda big, so if u can gimme server folder will be very nice of you - maybe because something else i dunno.

Thanks in advance for all replies, and forgive me about my nubish question

Last edited:
Back