Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 12 Class Server, 2 options with Tool Pack and Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its set up on lampp so. Cd/opt/lampp
./lampp security. Which starts a wizard to set mysql and phpmyadmin passwirds etc
Ill explain better when not on mobile

JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Got the server running now but when i try to create a char it says "failed to create character", Any idea why it would do this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wipe the player database then let it boot up, change permissions on the files reboot again and should be fine then

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wipe the player database then let it boot up, change permissions on the files reboot again and should be fine then

Working 100% now thank you very much busy securing my configuration before i make it public for my internal WUG Group, by any chance you do not know of any official looking websites to put all the scripts together, (Vote,Register,News)??

Once again thanks a bunch

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
relinked for dl when I get caught up Ill makea better release just real busy atm

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Link is updated but a word of advice. I just setup a dedicated with CentOS 4.9 so had realm names and had major major headaches with a kernel bug. Kernel bugs usually not too big of deal but the problem is those older distros are no longer supported so can lead to big headaches. The redhat or Centos VMS are fine for a home type setup but if your setting up on a dedicated machien go with Ubuntu or new CentOS, losing realm names is worth the cost to avoid major headaches with the OS.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok just realized that the client all the pck filesgot broken in packing somehow, grab officials pck files, including /help/script.pck and copy them over then youll be fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Big thanks to Exotic for helping out a new guy. New server install up and running great thanks to all his help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so im definatly a newb with this not used to working with centos or anything i finally figured out how to get it running and all but is the language for centos supposed to be in chinese? and can i change it and if so how? cuz i have no general idea what of that says kinda hard to find my way around and learn how to do this if i cant read the language haha some of its in english i see but still im brand new to centos and i have no idea how to go about navigating my way around the os without being able to read whats going on lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tw and elysium has always worked fine. Fort I believe is bugged just havent had time to see why yet
Im setting up a cvs subversion repo for jd/ pw and fw files and tools as well as making an auto install script for dedicated servers running centos 6 or ubuntu
Been working on rea life m name prob on centis 6.3 as well but no luck as of yet
Ikl ammend this this weekend with all the new links
Btw interserver causes some permission issues wilk adress soon

JD Gaming at its Best

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If tiur usibg vm on home network setup redhat is best bet
If on dedicated ubuntu 12.10 or centos 6.3 is which u lose realm names but running old unsupported os on dedicated us dangerous from securiry aspect

JD Gaming at its Best

Im gonna terminate the centos vm when get home it is just too buggy
I will be putting up a vm release on new ubuntu with working interserver later today and lunk to reposutory for the 3 games by end of weekend including auto install scripts for jd

JD Gaming at its Best

Back